- Who It's For?
Skingredients® Skin Shield SPF 50 PA+++ (73ml – this jumbo size will last you!) is your multi award-winning, broad-spectrum SPF that’ll protect your skin + lightly moisturise, while imparting a dewy finish + peachy tint. Skingredients SPF has a legion of fans including expert makeup artists that adore its dewy finish and glow, glow, glow! The 04 in the KeyFour range – Skin Shield is the ESSENTIAL final step in every hooman’s AM skin recipe! Sitting perfectly under makeup with zero pill, it’s your lightweight mineral parasol that’ll shield (wink, wink) your skin from damaging UVA + UVB rays, blue light (aka HEV light) emitted from the sun + our screens, pollution and infrared.
For added skin benefits (because we don’t do anything by halves), you’ll find niacinamide – otherwise known as vitamin B3 – and vitamin E for the antioxidant protection against pesky environmental aggressors. Plus, trust the moisturising addition of allantoin to smooth the skin. It is non-comedogenic, oil-free, water-resistant and non-greasy, and what’s more, there’s no need to stress about a chalky white cast and photo flashback. So you're obsessed with your Skin Shield SPF? As you should be... Make sure you keep your primary pack and switch to buying a refill tube next time. This Primary Pack tube is your tube-for-life that’s made from resilient, ultra-durable materials.
You must buy the refillable long-life primary pack first to enable you to pop in your refills! This Primary Pack tube is your tube-for-life that’s made from resilient, ultra-durable materials. Ensure you keep your primary pack and switch to buying a refill tube next time. The slot-in Refill inner tube clicks into the refillable original primary pack product from our the NEW Skingredients refillable range only.
- Cruelty Free
• Zinc oxide: a mineral that works as a physical SPF filter (SPF 50, PA +++)
• Niacinamide (vitamin B3): an antioxidant that improves skin tone and texture
• Vitamin E: a potent antioxidant to protect the skin from free radical damage
• Allantoin: a moisturising ingredient that smooths the skin.
• All hoomans® (aka humans) – regardless of skin type. Granted, Skin Shield’s peachy tint isn’t suitable for all dark-skinned hoomans, but watch this space – we'll be serving you a skin-inclusive SPF in 2023.
• Those with sensitive skin – mineral filters are generally well-tolerated by sensitive skins
• Those who want a product that works hard – Skin Shield SPF 50 PA+++ is your broad-spectrum SPF, your antioxidant protection, your moisturiser and your pre-makeup primer
Use every single day in the AM. Apply ½ a teaspoon to your face, neck and ears evenly — plus more to any exposed areas as recommended by the Irish Cancer Society. Reapply every two hours when exposed to direct light.
Tip: Tap into skin to ensure efficacy. Apply every morning post-serum. Suitable for use as a make up primer with no photo flashback, making it perfect for selfies.
Please note: this slot-in refill tube clicks into the original, primary packaging. You must buy the original, refillable Skin Shield Primary Pack first to use your refill tube.
How To Refill:
1. To begin, twist your inner tube out.
2. Twist off the pump and keep your pump!
3. Take your refill tube, remove the lid and twist the lid back on.
4. Screw the inner tube into the outer tube.
5. Away you go - apply ½ a teaspoon in the AM and at 2-hour intervals after.
6. Wash, dry + recycle your empty refill tube.
Aqua (Water), Zinc Oxide , C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate , Butyloctyl Salicylate , Isododecane , Lauryl PEG-8 Dimethicone , Polymethylsilsesquioxane , Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate , Propanediol , Caprylyl Methicone , Dimethicone , Niacinamide , Lauryl PEG-10 Tris(Trimethylsiloxy)silylethyl Dimethicone , Dimethiconol/Propylsilsesquioxane/Silicate Crosspolymer , Trilaureth-4 Phosphate , Tocopherol , Allantoin , Bisabolol , Capryl Glycol , Ethylhexylglycerin , Hexylene Glycol , PEG-10 , Phenoxyethanol , Sodium Chloride , Sodium Hydroxide , Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate , Triethoxycaprylylsilane , CI 77492 (Iron Oxide) , CI 77499 (Iron Oxide) , CI 77491 (Iron Oxide) .
Glossary: 1] Physical SPF Filter, 12%,  Emollient, Emulsifier,  Texture Enhancer,
 Hydrator (Humectant),  Vitamin B3,  Film Former, Adds to Protection,  Vitamin E,  Moisturising Agent,  Skin ConditioningAgent,  Preservative,  Processing Aid,  Chelating Agent,  Binding Agent, Colourant