PROTECTING YOUR PRIVACY
HOW WE COLLECT INFORMATION?
You have the option to register on the MeaghersPharmacy.ie website where you will need to provide us with some information to complete your registration, this information includes your name, address, email address and telephone number.
We may also collect, and our third party providers of advertisements and content may collect, information about where you are on the internet (e.g. the URL you came from, IP address, domain types like .ie and .com), your browser type, the country and telephone area code where your computer is located, the pages of our website that were viewed during your visit, the advertisements you clicked on, and any search terms that you entered on our website ("User Information"). We may collect this information even if you do not register with us. This will allow us to provide you with value added services such as administering any prize draws or competitions you may enter or keeping you informed of our products and services. You can also provide us with additional information, which will allow us to provide you with a more personalised experience whenever you visit our website.
We do not collect your credit card or banking details as online payments are redirected to Global Payments and PayPal. You can find details on their privacy policies and security measures on their websites at the following links – Global Payments , PayPal
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
In order to get the full experience of our website and to be able to purchase online and make full use of the website features, your computer, mobile device or tablet will need to accept cookies. We will use the information from cookies to improve your customer experience online and offer/display products that we think you may like.
The cookies on our website don’t store sensitive information such as your name, address or payment details but they allow us to access this information once you have signed in to your account. If you’d prefer to restrict or delete cookies from the Meaghers Pharmacy website, you can use your browser to do this. To do this on Google Chrome – click here, to do this on Internet Explorer - click here, to do this on Safari – click here, to do this on Firefox – click here, for all other browsers please check out their website on how to restrict or delete cookies.
Our website offers an extensive range of beauty, skincare and healthcare brand online, we use the information that you provide us:
- To facilitate and process your order;
- To carry out or respond to your request;
- To inform you of products and services relevant to your needs;
- To let you track items that you purchase online;
We also use the information you provide us for the following;
- Safety, security, health, training, administrative and legal purposes;
- Advertising and marketing for us, our Group and third parties;
- Studies, research and development;
- Customer surveys;
- Customer care;
- Where required by law or in connection with legal proceeding or disputes;
- Any other uses set out in the terms and conditions for use of our services.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. All emails, SMS and newsletters from this website allow you to opt-out of further mailings by clicking on the link or responding “unsubscribe”.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
HOW YOU CAN UNSUBSCRIBE
If at any point you no longer wish us to hold your personal information or you do not want to received information from us you can unsubscribe in the following ways;
- You can click the unsubscribe link in any communication that we send you by email and you will automatically be unsubscribed from this typ of communication. As the unsubscribe request is been processed, you may continue to receive contiune to receive communications which are already on route to you for a short period.
- Contact us at email@example.com giving as much details as possible so we can remove your data from our systems and or communication lists.
USE OF COOKIE TECHNOLOGY
(1) Site functionality cookies – these cookies allow you to navigate the site and use our features.
(2) Site analytics cookies – these cookies allow us to measure and analyse how our customers use the site, this helps us in improving both our websites functionality and your online shopping experience.
(3) Customer preference cookies – when you are browsing or shopping on our website, these cookies will remember your preferences (like your language or location), this makes a better shopping experience for you on our website.
(4) Targeting or advertising cookies – these cookies are used to deliver ads relevant to you.
By using our site, you agree to us placing these types of cookies on your device and accessing them when you visit the site in the future. The cookies on our website don’t store sensitive information such as your name, address or payment details but they allow us to access this information once you have signed in to your account. If you’d prefer to restrict or delete cookies from the Meaghers Pharmacy website, you can use your browser to do this. To do this on Google Chrome – click here, to do this on Internet Explorer - click here, to do this on Safari – click here, to do this on Firefox – click here, for all other browsers please check out their website on how to restrict or delete cookies.
WHAT COOKIES ARE USED ON MEAGHERSPHARMACY.IE
CART The association with your shopping cart.
CATEGORY_INFO Stores the category info on the page, that allows to display pages more quickly.
COMPARE The items that you have in the Compare Products list.
CURRENCY Your preferred currency
CUSTOMER An encrypted version of your customer id with the store.
CUSTOMER_AUTH An indicator if you are currently logged into the store.
CUSTOMER_INFO An encrypted version of the customer group you belong to.
CUSTOMER_SEGMENT_IDS Stores the Customer Segment ID
EXTERNAL_NO_CACHE A flag, which indicates whether caching is disabled or not.
FRONTEND Your session ID on the server.
GUEST-VIEW Allows guests to edit their orders.
LAST_CATEGORY The last category you visited.
LAST_PRODUCT The most recent product you have viewed.
NEWMESSAGE Indicates whether a new message has been received.
NO_CACHE Indicates whether it is allowed to use cache.
PERSISTENT_SHOPPING_CART A link to information about your cart and viewing history if you have asked the site.
POLL The ID of any polls you have recently voted in.
POLLN Information on what polls you have voted on.
RECENTLYCOMPARED The items that you have recently compared.
STF Information on products you have emailed to friends.
STORE The store view or language you have selected.
VIEWED_PRODUCT_IDS The products that you have recently viewed.
WISHLIST An encrypted list of products added to your Wishlist.
WISHLIST_CNT The number of items in your Wishlist.
CHANGES TO OUR POLICY