WE ARE HIRING
Join our Award-Winning Team!
Castletymon – Dublin 24
Reporting directly into the Area Manager and based at our well-established Pharmacy in Castletymon, Dublin 24, the ideal candidate for the Supervising Pharmacist role will have experience in a community Pharmacy setting, be positive and friendly with a can-do attitude, a strong leader and always willing to put the customer first.In return our Supervising Pharmacist will receive a competitive salary and benefits package, will have access to market leading wellbeing program and join an award-winning team. Duties include but are not limited to;
- To observe the statutory regulations relating to the supply of medicinal products as per the pharmacy Act 2007 and to ensure operating within any changes of registration and PSI practice guidance
- To ensure that the highest standards of care and service is delivered as part of the Meaghers Pharmacy Team
- To adhere to dispensing standard operating procedures and ensure maintenance of the appropriate records and hygiene within the pharmacy as per the Pharmacy Act 2008 and ensure that correct storage and monitoring of dated products
- To work alongside a support pharmacist and lead and manage an established team of OTC assistants and technicians, ensuring that staff are motivated. Leading processes such as performance reviews and training and development for the full team
- To ensure that any issues of a Health and Safety nature are brought to the attention of the Superintendent Pharmacist and Area Manager immediately. Ensure that the proper procedure for the various Department of Health Schemes e.g. DPS, LTI, GMS is carried out and that they are kept up to date and submitted properly at the end of each month to Head Office
- Overseeing the management of Retail sales and assisting in Healthcare and Retail events when required
- Supporting any change to improve the business along with senior managers
- Provide support to other stakeholders within the pharmacy group to ensure the delivery of company goals.
- Analysing and Interpreting trends to facilitate planning
- Participate in staff training programmes
- Giving education & training programmes within the Pharmacy to their team.
Qualifications, Experience & Skills Required
- A minimum of 3 years post- registration experience and a current registered. Member of the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland with experience of the schemes in the Republic of Ireland
- A strong sense of community and willing to further how the Pharmacist engages with their customers locally in a friendly professional and confidential manner
- The successful candidate must have previous people management experience and display excellent decision-making ability and a sense of responsibility
- Excellent attention to detail is essential and an excellent communicator
- A positive outlook with a friendly and approachable nature
- Highly organised with a proven ability to work on multiple tasks accurately in a pressurised environment.
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Flexible and willing to engage fully with all elements of the operation of the Pharmacy.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills are essential.
Award winning Meaghers Pharmacy are currently recruiting a Relief Pharmacist to work across the Group.
The successful applicant will work as part of a dynamic team, supporting our Supervising Managing Pharmacists dispensing prescriptions, delivering expert advice, working in a positive environment with excellent personal development opportunities.
- Providing outstanding customer service and expert advice with a friendly smile.
- Providing professional and caring service to the local community.
- Building and maintaining positive personal relationships with our customers.
- Supporting colleagues and maintaining a positive working environment.
- Registration with the PSI.
- Minimum of 1 years' experience of the Irish Schemes
- Experience delivering outstanding customer service.
- Experience creating a supporting colleague and creating a positive working environment.
- A positive 'can-do' attitude.
- A proactive approach to self-development.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- A friendly and approachable nature.
- Customer focused with the ability to deal with the public, in a friendly professional and confidential manner.
- A highly motivated self-starter who takes initiative with minimal supervision.
- Please note that we do not require the assistance of recruitment agencies at this time.