WE ARE HIRING
Join our Award-Winning Team!
Pharmacy Technician / Dispenser – Dublin South
The successful applicant will work as part of a dynamic team, supporting our Managing Supervising Pharmacist dispensing prescriptions, delivering expert advice, working in a positive environment with excellent personal development opportunities.
The ideal candidate will be fully qualified and have a minimum of 1 years’ experience working in a Community Pharmacy. The candidate must be highly personable, a team player, motivated, have strong interpersonal skills and excellent attention to detail.
The candidate will possess excellent customer service skills and have a passion for creating a positive customer experience for our valued customers.
- Pharmacy Technician Qualification
- 1 years' dispensary experience working in a busy community pharmacy in Ireland
- Excellent command of English, great communication and interpersonal skills
- A friendly and approachable nature
- An energetic performer consistently cited for unbridled passion for work, sunny disposition, and upbeat, positive attitude
- Customer focused with the ability to deal with the public, in a friendly professional and confidential manner
- A highly motivated self-starter who takes initiative with minimal supervision
- Knowledge of the pharmacy sector and a pro-active approach to self-development
- McLernons experience
- Experience preparing Blister Packs
- Experience managing live stock levels
- Experience processing end of month paperwork
If you are interested in joining our team, submit your cover letter and CV, through the link below.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Job Type: Full-time
- How many years of Dispensing Experience in A Community Pharmacy experience do you have?
- Do you have the following licence or certification: Technician Qualification?
Health and Well-Being Assistant (Pharmacy based) - Baggot Street Dublin 4
The successful candidate will work as part of a dynamic team, delivering expert advice in a positive environment with excellent personal and career development opportunities.
- Presenting vitamin and health supplements in a structured professional manner
- Building relationships with customers and suppliers
- Being passionate and going the extra mile for customers each and every time
- Attending relevant training and keeping up to date with health and well-being related products and services
- Preparing and planning for in-store healthcare events
- Achieving and maintaining sales targets
- Ensuring store standards are maintained at all times
- Ensuring the merchandising standards are maintained in line with company policy.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be a well-rounded sales assistant with experience working with vitamins, herbal remedies and wholefoods
- Be passionate and have an interest in herbal medicines
- Possess excellent customer service skills
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be passionate about health and well-being
- Have a positive 'can-do' attitude.
- Have experience in reaching and maintaining targets
- An interest in developing his/her career
- A competitive salary
- Excellent wellbeing benefits
- Flexible hours
Baggot Street, Dublin
The successful applicant will work as part of a dynamic team, delivering expert advice, working in a positive environment with excellent personal development opportunities.
· OTC Pharmacy sales
· Providing outstanding customer service and expert advice with a friendly smile
· Driving retail sales
· Building and maintaining positive personal relationships with our customers
· Supporting colleagues and maintaining a positive working environment
· 1-year experience in a Community Pharmacy
· Experience selling OTC medications
· Strives to deliver outstanding customer service with a positive “can do” attitude
· A proactive approach to self-development.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
All applications addressed to Michelle Ryan, Human Resources Manager, Meaghers Pharmacy.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Community Pharmacy: 1 year (Required)