Sidena is a new erectile dysfunction treatment which does not require a prescription. The first of its kind, Sidena is a safe and discreet over-the-counter medication that can legally be bought online without a trip to your doctor.
We need to ensure that this medicine is suitable for the person it is intended for. Therefore, it should only be purchased by the person taking it.
A pharmacist will contact you by phone if they have any further questions and to advise you on the safe use of this medicine. If they are unable to speak to you when required your order may be delayed or the pharmacy medicine part of your order cancelled.
Please ensure your contact details are correct before ordering this medicine.
Sidena is for men 18 years and older who have difficulty getting and/or keeping an erection hard enough for sex
You must be at least 18 years old to purchase this product.
Directions for use:
Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use.
• take 1 tablet approximately one hour before sexual activity
• swallow tablet whole with water
• do not take more than 1 tablet a day
Sidena starts to work within 30-60 minutes. You may take it up to 4 hours before sexual activity.
Hazards and Cautions
Do NOT take if you:
- do not have an erection problem
- take any nitrate medicine for chest pain or heart failure
- take riociguat (or other guanylate cyclase stimulators) for high blood pressure in the lungs
- take ritonavir for the treatment of HIV
- have been advised by your doctor to avoid sexual activity because of a problem with your heart or blood vessels
- have a severe heart or liver problem
- have low blood pressure
- have ever had severe vision loss or a rare inherited eye disease
- have a deformed penis
- have an allergy to any of the ingredients in this product
Talk to your pharmacist or doctor before taking if you:
- get very breathless or feel chest pain with light or moderate physical activities
- have a heart problem
- have high blood pressure that is not controlled
- take any other medicines listed in the package leaflet
- take any other treatment for erectile dysfunction
- ever had a persistent erection that lasted for more than 4 hours
- have a stomach ulcer or bleeding disorder
- have diagnosed mild to moderate liver problems
- have diagnosed severe kidney problems
You added Sidena Tablets 50mg to your cart.
Nutritionist Lucy Brennan ANutr shares her top tips on the best foods to incorporate into your diet when going through menopause.Read now