Opticrom Allergy Eye Drops work by stopping the release of the natural substances in your eyes that can lead to an allergic reaction. Signs of an allergic reaction include itchy, watery, red or inflamed eyes and puffy eyelids.
Opticrom Allergy is used for the prevention and treatment of eye allergies. These allergies can happen:
- At any time of the year and is called ‘perennial allergic conjunctivitis’
- In different seasons of the year caused by different pollens. This is called ‘seasonal allergic conjunctivitis’ or hay fever
Always use Opticrom Allergy exactly as your doctor or pharmacist has told you. You should check with your doctor or pharmacist if you are not sure
How to use this medicine
- Wash your hands
- Remove the cap from the bottle
- Tilt your head back
- Squeeze one or two drops inside the lower lid without touching your eye
- Close your eye
- Wipe away any excess liquid from the eyes with a clean tissue
- Always put the cap back on the bottle as soon as you have used it
- Repeat in the other eye if needed
If you are pregnant
Opticrom should not be used during pregnancy or breastfeeding unless recommended by your doctor.
Driving and using machinery
You may have blurred eyesight straight after using this medicine. If this happens, do not drive or use any tools or machines until you can see clearly.
Common side effects
- Stinging or burning in your eyes or blurring of eyesight. This should only last for a short time and occurs immediately after using the eye drops
- Mild eye irritation
KEEP ALL MEDICINES OUT OF THE EACH OF CHILDREN.
READ THE PATIENT LEAFLET BEFORE TAKING THIS MEDICATION.
You added Opticrom Allergy Eye Drops 10ml to your cart.
Choosing the best retinol product for your skin concernsRead now
Retinol has become more and more popular in the world in skincare due to its incredible active ingredients, but how well do you know retinol and the amazing things it can do for your skin? Follow our guide on the wonders of retinol, from our recommended products, to how you can fit it into your skincare routine.
Mood Lifting Tools To Support Your WellbeingMood lifting tools and tips from our Health and Wellness Expert Elaine Southern.Read now