Developed especially for babies and children, this probiotic supplement contains a unique blend of 3 of the most scientifically researched strains for children from birth to 12 years, as well as prebiotic FOS and added vitamin D3. These strains have been shown to support digestive and immune health and wellbeing.
- Highly researched – contains three high-quality probiotic strains, including L. rhamnosus GG, the most scientifically studied strain in the world
- Expertly formulated children’s probiotic – suitable for use from birth to 12 years, with strains of probiotic bacteria natural to the infant gut
- Gut and immune support – clinically trialled in thousands of infants and toddlers, and shown to support children’s digestive and immune health
- Scientifically proven – shown to survive stomach acidity and reach the gut alive
- With prebiotics and Vitamin D3 – contains added prebiotic FOS to increase natural gut bacteria and Vitamin D3 to maintain immune health
- A more natural option – vegetarian and gluten free, and absolutely no added sugars, artificial flavors or colors
- Easy to use – comes in a flavorless powder format that can be taken alone or mixed into cool, non-acidic food or drinks. No refrigeration necessary
- Most trusted by parents – Optibac Probiotics is the probiotic brand most trusted by parents/mums, as determined in an independent survey of 1000 people across the UK
- Best taken with a meal, preferably with breakfast.
- Simply mix with your child's favorite foods or drinks - sprinkle the powder over cereal, mix in with yogurt or dissolve in water or cold milk.
- Can be taken with formula milk - simply add to the bottle once it has cooled down to room temperature (as heat reduces the viability of natural bacteria).
- For breastfed babies, powder can be applied to nipple or clean finger for baby to suckle.
- Give one sachet daily.
- If desired or professionally directed, can be increased to 2 sachets a day.
You added Optibac Babies & Children Probiotics to your cart.
Achieve Deep Hydration with CeraVeLooking for a simple and affordable way to take care of your family’s skin? Consider using CeraVe, a skincare brand that has become incredibly popular globally for their dermatologist backed products that offer a skincare solution for every skin type.Read now
The Vital Role of Iron in a Healthy PregnancyRead now
Low iron is one of the most common nutritional deficiencies during pregnancy, and it can lead to various adverse outcomes for both the mother and the baby. Therefore, it is crucial for women to ensure they are meeting their daily iron requirements through a balanced diet and prenatal supplements.