Lemsip Cold & Flu Headcold 500mg Lemon & Menthol Sachets will help relieve symptoms of a head cold. The Lemon and menthol powder is dissolved in a hot drink and will soothe your symptoms such as headache, sore throat, fever and muscle aches & pains. This sachet contains 500mg of paracetamol
Lemsip Cold & Flu Headcold can be used during pregnancy. You should use the lowest possible dose that reduces your pain and/or your fever and use it for the shortest time possible. Contact your doctor if the pain and/or fever are not reduced or if you need to take the medicine more often
Directions for use:
Adults and children aged 12 years and over:
- Add one sachet of powder to a mug and fill with hot water but not boiling, stir until dissolved.
- Sweeten to taste if needed.
- Take 1 sachet every 4 hours, do not exceed 6 sachets in any 24 hours
Contains Paracetamol, Do not take with any other paracetamol containing products. Immediate medical advice should be sought in the event of an overdose, even if you feel well, because of the risk of delayed, serious liver damage.
Do not take Lemsip Cold & Flu Headcold
- if you are allergic (hypersensitive) to paracetamol or any of the other ingredients listed below
- if you are taking any other paracetamol containing products
Take special care with Lemsip Cold & Flu Headcold
- if you are on a controlled sodium diet, this product contains 94mg sodium per dose
- if you have phenylketonuria, this product contains a source of phenylalanine
- if you have impaired liver or kidney function
- if you are taking other drugs that affect the liver Prolonged use, except under medical supervision can be harmful.
If symptoms persist contact your doctor or pharmacist. Only take when necessary. Do not exceed the stated dose.
Each sachet contains 500mg of paracetamol as the active ingredient.
The other ingredients are sucrose, citric acid anhydrous, lemon flavour no.1, menthol flavour, saccharin sodium, aspartame (E951), sodium citrate, ascorbic acid and curcumin WD (constituents of curcumin WD include; curcumin, lactose, polysorbate and silica
Keep all medicines out the sight and reach of children.
Always consult the Patient Information Leaflet before using this medicine
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Dr. Sheldon Pinnell
SkinCeuticals founding scientist, Dr. Pinnell changed the face of topical Vitamin C Serums with his pivotal research.
- Opens in a new window.