Difflam Oral Spray is used for the relief pain and inflammation of the throat. The active ingredient benzydamine is an anti-inflammatory and local analgesics.
- Adults and elderly: 4 to 8 puffs, 1½ - 3 hourly.
- Children: (6-12): 4 puffs, 1½ - 3 hourly.
- Children under 6: One puff to be administered per 4 kg body weight, up to a maximum of 4 puffs, 1½ - 3 hourly.
- Benzydamine hydrochloride 0.15% w/v.
- Each puff (175 microlitres) contains 262. 5 micrograms of benzydamine hydrochloride (0.15% w/v).
- Excipients: Each puff contains 0.17mg of Methyl parahydroxybenzoate (E218) and 14mg of Ethanol.
- Other Ingredients: Glycerol, Saccharin, Sodium hydrogen carbonate, Ethanol (96 per cent), Methyl parahydroxybenzoate (E218), Mouthwash flavour, Polysorbate 20 and Purified Water
- Uninterrupted treatment should not exceed 7 days, unless under medical supervision.
- The spray should be directed onto the affected are, see enclosed leaflet for usage instructions.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- If you are pregnant do not take this medicine unless a doctor has instructed you to do so.
- Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients.
- After use, the nozzle should be wiped with a tissue to prevent blockage.
- It is important that the unit be used and stored upright.
- Store in the original package.
- Do not store above 30°C.
- Do not refrigerate or freeze.
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children
Always read packaging and enclosed leaflet before use.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
You added Difflam Throat Spray to your cart.
Dr. Sheldon Pinnell
SkinCeuticals founding scientist, Dr. Pinnell changed the face of topical Vitamin C Serums with his pivotal research.
- Opens in a new window.