The rapid growth and active lifestyle of most children demand ongoing effective nutrition for energy, strength, and general well-being. Animal Parade Calcium addresses those needs perfectly. Calcium is needed for normal growth and development of bone and maintenance of bones and teeth. Delicious, natural vanilla sundae flavoured animal shaped chewable tablets kids love!
- HEALTHY BONES: Calcium provides healthy bone structure and growth*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.†.
- A SPECIAL FORMULA FOR CHILDREN: Providing 250 mg of calcium and 50 mg of magnesium. This combination supports the rapid growth and active lifestyle of most children. Also contains calcium rich broccoli and spinach.
- KIDS LOVE IT: The fun animal shapes along with the delicious vanilla sundae taste make Animal Parade Calcium a children's favourite.
- DAIRY FREE FORMULA: Vegan, dairy and gluten free. Free from artificial flavours and preservatives.
- QUALITY YOU CAN TRUST: NaturesPlus only uses NON-GMO and natural ingredients. All NaturesPlus products are crafted with safe, high-quality nutrients and are independently, third-party tested and guaranteed. Our state of the art manufacturing facilities maintain adherence to superior standards and are FDA and NSF registered.
As a food supplement for children 2 years and older, two chewable tablets once daily
You added Natures Plus Animal Parade Childrens Calcium Chewable Tablets to your cart.
The key to a healthy brain may lie in your gutWe’ve taken a look at how the gut and brain communicate and shared 5 easy-to implement tips that will help support your gut microbiome.Read now
Choosing the best retinol product for your skin concernsRead now
Retinol has become more and more popular in the world in skincare due to its incredible active ingredients, but how well do you know retinol and the amazing things it can do for your skin? Follow our guide on the wonders of retinol, from our recommended products, to how you can fit it into your skincare routine.