Black Opium Eau de Parfum Intense offers a bold interpretation of the Black Opium’s rich and dark coffee note, bringing a magnetic blast of energy, enhanced by the thrilling aura of Blue Absinth for intensity. The thrill of a new overpowering desire. An invitation to feel sensuality to the fullest.
Deep and seductive, the fragrance intertwines striking Absinthe with wormwood and aromatic herbs, blended with anis and juicy boysenberry. A rich floral heart of Jasmine Sambac Absolute and Orange Blossom captures the vivacious spirit of the YSL woman. In the base, the signature Black Coffee accord is paired with Liquorice, Sandalwood and Creamy Vanilla, realising a fragrance that is electric yet smooth, unashamedly seductive. Crafted by Natalie Lorson, Marie Salamagne, Olivier Cresp and Honorine Blanc.
The fragrance is housed in a glistening flacon, a mysterious take on the Black Opium signature bottle. Inspired by the energy of the night, and the distinctive hue of absinthe, the shimmering blue electrifies the sleek bottle silhouette, thrilling in its intensity. Like a woman in a couture tailored dress dancing under the moon of a night sky, twinkling with stars.
- For light intensity: spray in a cloud around your head and shoulders, let the fragrance fall gently around you.
- For medium intensity: spray in a y-shape across your body, beginning at one shoulder and finishing at the other. If you are wearing jewellery it is a great alternative to spraying your neck.
- For added intensity: apply perfume directly to your pulse points and / or hot spots (wrist, inner elbow and lower neck). Here the heat of your body will allow the fragrance to reveal its full trail. Include shoulders and back to intensify your perfume trail.
Other Application Tips:
- Hair & hair accessories: they can be fragranced for a gentle fragrance trail. For just a halo of scent, spray your hair brush only. For the ultimate pampering treat for your hair discover the Black Opium Hair Mist, infused with Argan oil.
- Garments: perfume the inside of your jacket and coats for a medium trail. For added intensity of fragrance go further and perfume your blouse / jumper.
- Scarves: for lighter fragrance, spray a scarf and wrap the scarf around your neck to transfer fragrance onto yourself gently.
- Bathing: spritz perfume on warm bath water for an indulgent experience.
You added Yves Saint Laurent Black Opium Intense Eau de Parfum 90ml to your cart.
Nutritionist Lucy Brennan ANutr shares her top tips on the best foods to incorporate into your diet when going through menopause.Read now