High coverage, long-hold foundation suitable for minor to moderate skin concerns including acne and blemishes, dark circles, rosacea, vitiligo, tattoos and scars. Dermablend Corrective 3D Fluid Foundation is formulated with 25% pigment concentration for a flawless finish, and provides up to 16 hours of wear, even coverage and 24-hour hydration. Suitable for all ages and all skin types, including sensitive skin.
- Buildable coverage
- Long-hold finish for up to 16 hours
- Skin concerns are concealed and complexion looks more even
- Comfortable feel on the skin
- Light fluid texture blends easily into the skin
- 24-hour hydration
- SPF 25 sun protection
- Non comedogenic, paraben free & hypoallergenic
1. Pick up a small amount of Dermablend [3D CORRECTION] with a makeup brush or your fingers
2. Apply a little product on the most pigmented concerns. Dab it on to melt it into the skin. Repeat if your concerns are still visible
3. With a large brush or your fingers, smooth down and blend the foundation outwards for a seamless, natural looking finish. Do not apply to an unhealed wounds
AQUA / WATER ● DIMETHICONE ● GLYCERIN ● SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE ● HYDROXYETHYL ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER ● DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER ● SORBITAN ISOSTEARATE ● TRIETHANOLAMINE ● SALICYLIC ACID ● ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE ● PHENOXYETHANOL ● DISODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE ● EPERUA FALCATA BARK EXTRACT ● DEXTRIN ● POLYSORBATE 60 ● [+/- MAY CONTAIN CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE ● CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES ● ]
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
You added Vichy Dermablend 3D Correction Foundation to your cart.
Dr. Sheldon Pinnell
SkinCeuticals founding scientist, Dr. Pinnell changed the face of topical Vitamin C Serums with his pivotal research.
- Opens in a new window.