Experience St.Tropez deepest, darkest, extra dark fake tan yet with this natural-looking and long-lasting 2-in-1 formula. This lightweight and hydrating tanning mousse allows you to choose the depth of your dark tan. Simply apply with an Applicator Mitt and rinse off after just 4 hours for our iconic dark tan, or after 8 hours for an extra dark tan.
- Choose from a Dark or Extra Dark Tan
- 92% of users agreed it was the most natural ultra dark tan they’ve ever tried
- Tinted self tanning mousse to help guide application
- Streak-free, long lasting fake tan with even fade
- No self tan smell, with our mood-boosting fragrance
- 100% clean, vegan-friendly & natural tanning active
- PREP Exfoliate and moisturise dry areas, hands, feet, ankles & wrists
- APPLY Spray evenly, ensuring all areas are covered and buff with a Mitt
- RINSE Shower off after 4-8 hours
- GLOW A deep dark tan, tailored to your individual skin tone will develop over 6-8 hours
Aqua (Water/Eau), Dihydroxyacetone, Caramel, Ethoxydiglycol, PPG-5-Ceteth-20, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Coco-Glucoside, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Phenoxyethanol, Melanin, Parfum (Fragrance), CI 14700 (Red 4), CI 19140 (Yellow 5), Hydrolyzed Jojoba Esters, Sodium Metabisulfite, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Citric Acid, Tocopherol, CI 42090 (Blue 1), Linalool, Benzyl Salicylate, Caprylyl Glycol, Decylene Glycol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Citronellol, Limonene, Geraniol, Coumarin, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Hydroxycitronellal, Sodium Hydroxide.
You added St.Tropez Self Tan Extra Dark Mousse 200ml to your cart.
Achieve Deep Hydration with CeraVeLooking for a simple and affordable way to take care of your family’s skin? Consider using CeraVe, a skincare brand that has become incredibly popular globally for their dermatologist backed products that offer a skincare solution for every skin type.Read now
The Vital Role of Iron in a Healthy PregnancyRead now
Low iron is one of the most common nutritional deficiencies during pregnancy, and it can lead to various adverse outcomes for both the mother and the baby. Therefore, it is crucial for women to ensure they are meeting their daily iron requirements through a balanced diet and prenatal supplements.