Scholl Freeze Verruca and Wart Remover is designed to remove warts and verruca's. The remover works by freezing the warts and verruca’s until they can be removed. The entire process takes about 14 days.
Benefits & Features
- Removes Wart & Verruca's
- Remover works by freezing the warts & verruca
Attach a fresh applicator every time you use this product to the opening in the can.
- Press down on the dispensing button for approximately 5 seconds.
- Wait for at least 15 seconds before applying the dispensed liquid to the wart or verruca.
- The applicator should be placed on the center of the wart or verruca for between 30 to 40 seconds (do not apply for longer than 40 seconds).
- After application, the verruca or wart will usually fall off within the next 10 -14 days.
For more information on how to use this product please consult the enclosed leaflet.
- Do not re-use the applicator after use; always use a fresh applicator when freezing warts or verruca’s.
- Do not use Scholl Verruca and Wart Remover in combination with any other method of verruca or wart removal.
- Do not expose to temperatures above 50 Degrees Celsius.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
You added Scholl Verruca & Wart Freeze Treatment 80ml/53g to your cart.
Dr. Sheldon Pinnell
SkinCeuticals founding scientist, Dr. Pinnell changed the face of topical Vitamin C Serums with his pivotal research.
- Opens in a new window.