- The ingredients work together to break down and remove warts, verrucas, corns and calluses.
- Softens the skin so you can simply pumice the excess skin away easily and effectively.
- Warts, verucas, corns and calluses are just a skin growths formed by a virus, which are easily treated with the right supplement.
- Salactol Wart Paint is the quick and effective formula so you can restore your feet back to their natural healthy state
- For adults, children and the elderly. Salactol should be applied once daily usually at night.
- Soak the affected site in warm water and pat dry.
- Gently rub the surface of the wart, verruca, corn or callus with a pumice stone or manicure emery board to remove any hard skin.
- Using the applicator provided, carefully apply a few drops of Salactol to the lesion, allowing each drop to dry before applying the next one.
- Take care to localise the application to the affected area.
- Plantar warts should be covered with an adhesive plaster.
- Leave for 24 hours.
- Repeat the procedure daily, after first removing any plaster.
Side effects and warnings
- Not to be used on or near the face, intertriginous (skin folds) or anogenital regions, by diabetics or individuals with impaired peripheral blood circulation.
- Not to be used on moles, birthmarks, hairy warts or on any other skin lesions for which Salactol is not indicated.
- Not to be used in cases of sensitivity to any of the ingredients.
- Extremely flammable.
- Lactic acid 16.7%, Salicylic acid 16.7%, pyroxylin; colophony; castor oil; IMS; ether in a colourless or pale yellow-brown evaporative wart paint