For several decades, BioActive Q10 Gold 100 mg has been one of the world’s most widely sold Q10 brands. One of the main reasons for its popularity is that fact that this preparation can document a high level of bio-availability. Q10 is a fat-soluble substance which is difficult for the body to absorb. However, thanks to a highly specialized manufacturing process where Q10 is dissolved in a vegetable oil solution and exposed to a unique heating process the Q10 molecules are able to dissolve entirely at normal body temperature. The fact that the Q10 raw material dissolve completely in this product is the reason why BioActive Q10 Gold 100 mg can deliver such superior bioavailability of its active compound.
- Unique fomula with documented high bioavailability
- Contributes to the reduction of tiredness & fatique
- 20 years of consumer experience on safety and efficacy
- Documentation from more than 100 scientific studies
- The Q10 in the preparation is identical to the Q10-form, the body produces
- It is the natural all-trans form, which is free of synthetic cis-isomers
- Identical to the natural form of Q10
- Official reference product for ICQA (International Coenzyme Q10 Association)
- Q10 100 contains Q10 in vegetable oil in soft lightproof gelatin capsules
- Unique blend of vegetable oils from sustainable farming
- Added vitamin B2, which contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue plus a normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Manufactured under Danish pharmaceutical control
1 capsule per day or as recommended by a physician. To be taken with food.
Do not exceed recommended amount.
Not suitable for vegetarians.
Pregnant and lactating women and those on medication should seek professional advice prior to taking supplements.
Nutritional supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
You added Pharma Nord BioActive Q10 Gold 100mg Capsules to your cart.
Choosing the best retinol product for your skin concernsRead now
Retinol has become more and more popular in the world in skincare due to its incredible active ingredients, but how well do you know retinol and the amazing things it can do for your skin? Follow our guide on the wonders of retinol, from our recommended products, to how you can fit it into your skincare routine.
Mood Lifting Tools To Support Your WellbeingMood lifting tools and tips from our Health and Wellness Expert Elaine Southern.Read now