Contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Unique fomula with documented high bioavailability
- 20 years of consumer experience on safety and efficacy
- Documentation from more than 100 scientific studies
- The Q10 in the preparation is identical to the Q10-form, the body produces
- It is the natural all-trans form, which is free of synthetic cis-isomers
- Identical to the natural form of Q10
- Official reference product for ICQA (International Coenzyme Q10 Association)
- Q10 100 contains Q10 in vegetable oil in soft lightproof gelatin capsules
- Unique blend of vegetable oils from sustainable farming
- Added vitamin B2, which contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue plus a normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Manufactured under Danish pharmaceutical control
Directions for use:
1 capsule per day or as recommended by a physician. To be taken with food.
Do not exceed recommended amount.
Not suitable for vegetarians.
Pregnant and lactating women and those on medication should seek professional advice prior to taking supplements.
Nutritional supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Patented manufacturing method, EP 3 190 898 B1.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Opens in a new window.