An advanced live cultures supplement for adults; suitable for vegans, vegetarians, and gluten-free or dairy-free diets. Recommended for optimal daily support.
- Trusted, multi-strain live cultures supplement.
- The strains in this supplement have been collectively studied in approximately 70 clinical trials.
- Lactobacillus and Bifidobacteria naturally occur in the digestive tract.
- This product is designed to provide bacteria that are suited to the upper intestine (Lactobacillus species: L. acidophilus NCFM® and L. paracasei Lpc-37®) and Bifidobacterium species, which are suited to the lower intestinal tract.
- Complements the flora naturally present in your gut.
- Highest quality standards - subject to rigorous laboratory testing to ensure consistent quality and safety.
- Free from FOS (Fructooligosaccharides), so may be suitable for those with IBS.
- 20 billion CFU of friendly bacteria per serving, guaranteed until end of expiry.
- Proven to reach the gut alive.
- Easy-to-take capsule.
- Suitable for those on vegetarian, vegan, dairy-free or gluten-free diets.
- Free from GMOs and soy. No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives typically found in other food & drinks containing friendly bacteria.
- Recommended for daily use.
- Easy to take on the go – no refrigeration required.
Directions for use
- For best results take 1 capsule daily or as professionally directed.
- One capsule consists of a minimum of 20 billion live Lactobacillus acidophilus NCFM®, Lactobacillus paracasei Lpc-37®, Bifidobacterium lactis Bi-07® and Bifidobacterium lactis Bl-04®.
- Can be increased to 2 capsules a day if desired - for ongoing use 1 capsule a day may suffice.
- Take with food, preferably with breakfast.
- For anyone unable to swallow capsules, the capsule can be opened and the contents sprinkled into cool food or drinks.
- Do not exceed recommended daily dosage.
Live cultures are not recommended for those with serious medical conditions e.g. those who are severely immunosuppressed, have pancreatitis, are in the ICU, have melaena, have a central venous catheter, infants with short bowel syndrome, or patients with open wounds following major surgery; unless under a doctor's care.
This is a food supplement and is not intended to prevent, treat or diagnose any medical conditions. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a healthy diet and lifestyle. If you are taking any medications or have a serious medical condition, consult a doctor before use. OptiBac supplements will not cause dependency and may be used on an ongoing basis.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
You added OptiBac Probiotics Everyday Extra Strength to your cart.
Dr. Sheldon Pinnell
SkinCeuticals founding scientist, Dr. Pinnell changed the face of topical Vitamin C Serums with his pivotal research.
- Opens in a new window.