Ocuvite Lutein Forte can help you to supplement your diet appropriately with vitamins, minerals and carotenoids so that the specific needs of your body including your eyes will be covered to the utmost.
Benefits & Features
- Ocuvite contains essential antioxidant vitamins for healthy eyes (vitamin C and E), minerals (zinc and selenium), and Lutein and Zeaxanthin..
- Replenishes vital nutrients that can help protect your eye health as you age.*
- Ocuvite is the #1 brand of eye vitamins recommended among eye care professionals.
- Gluten free.
- Suitable for coeliacs.
- Low in sugars.
- Lactose free .
- Suitable for diabetics.
- Peanut oil free.
How to Use
- Take one to two tablets per day during the meal.
- The recommended daily dose should not be exceeded.
- Ocuvite® Lutein forte is suitable for nutritional supplementation in adults only.
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a balanced and varied diet or a healthy lifestyle.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
What is the Macula?
- The Macula is the part of the eye that is responsible for central vision.
What are Carotenoids?
- Lutein and Zeaxanthin are carotenoids. Cartotenoids are antioxidant vitamins.
- Carotenoids are the yellow/orange pigments found in fruits and vegetables, particularly in dark green leafy vegetables such as spinach.
- These carotenoids, antioxidant vitamins, as well as the minerals zinc and selenium (as compounds of important antioxidantenzymes), are necessary for the functioning of the body‘s protection system against oxidative damage that occurs during the natural age cycle.