Lactulose is a very widely used laxative, which helps relieve constipation in a gentle, reliable way.
- Take your doses at the same time each day.
- The dose may be given once daily, for example during breakfast, or divided up to three doses a day.
- Swallow the medicine quickly. Do not keep it in your mouth.
- You can take Lactulose Fresenius oral solution undiluted or diluted in some liquid.
- Use the measuring cup provided.
- During the treatment with laxatives you should drink sufficient amounts of fluids (approx. 2 l/day, equal to 6 - 8 glasses).
Adults and adolescents aged 14 years and over, for Constipation:
Starting dose: 15 - 45ml daily
Maintenance dose: 15 - 30 ml daily
Children (7-14 years):
Starting dose: 15ml daily
Maintenance dose: 15ml daily
lactulose Children (2 - 6 years) : 5 - 10 ml daily
Thereafter the dose can be reduced individually. The daily dose should be taken at once during the breakfast
Lactulose – 670mg/ml
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
You added Lactulose Oral Solution 500ml to your cart.
Dr. Sheldon Pinnell
SkinCeuticals founding scientist, Dr. Pinnell changed the face of topical Vitamin C Serums with his pivotal research.
- Opens in a new window.