Lactulose is a very widely used laxative, which helps relieve constipation in a gentle, reliable way.
- Take your doses at the same time each day.
- The dose may be given once daily, for example during breakfast, or divided up to three doses a day.
- Swallow the medicine quickly. Do not keep it in your mouth.
- You can take Lactulose Fresenius oral solution undiluted or diluted in some liquid.
- Use the measuring cup provided.
- During the treatment with laxatives you should drink sufficient amounts of fluids (approx. 2 l/day, equal to 6 - 8 glasses).
Adults and adolescents aged 14 years and over, for Constipation:
Starting dose: 15 - 45ml daily
Maintenance dose: 15 - 30 ml daily
Children (7-14 years):
Starting dose: 15ml daily
Maintenance dose: 15ml daily
lactulose Children (2 - 6 years) : 5 - 10 ml daily
Thereafter the dose can be reduced individually. The daily dose should be taken at once during the breakfast
Lactulose – 670mg/ml
You added Lactulose Oral Solution 500ml to your cart.
Choosing the best retinol product for your skin concernsRead now
Retinol has become more and more popular in the world in skincare due to its incredible active ingredients, but how well do you know retinol and the amazing things it can do for your skin? Follow our guide on the wonders of retinol, from our recommended products, to how you can fit it into your skincare routine.
Mood Lifting Tools To Support Your WellbeingMood lifting tools and tips from our Health and Wellness Expert Elaine Southern.Read now