For the temporary relief of redness and itching of the eye due to seasonal and perennial allergies such as hay fever or house dust allergyDirections for use
- For local administration to the eye.
- Adults: 1 or 2 drops instilled 2 - 3 times a day.
- Children : No specific studies are available in this patient group. Due to possible systemic effects, Otrivine-Antistin is not recommended for use in children younger than 12 years of age.
- Elderly: One drop instilled 2 to 3 times a day.
- Otrivine Antistin Eye Drops should not be used for more than seven consecutive days.
- The dispenser remains sterile until the original closure is broken. Patients must be instructed to avoid allowing the tip of the dispensing container to contact the eye or surrounding structures as this may contaminate the solution.
- If more than one medication needs to be instilled in the eye, an interval of at least 5 minutes between application of the different medicinal products must be allowed.
Do not use if you:
- have hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients of the formulation
- have the presence of narrow angle glaucoma
- are wearing contact lenses - please remove
You added Otrivine Antistin Eye Drops 10ml to your cart.
Achieve Deep Hydration with CeraVeLooking for a simple and affordable way to take care of your family’s skin? Consider using CeraVe, a skincare brand that has become incredibly popular globally for their dermatologist backed products that offer a skincare solution for every skin type.Read now
The Vital Role of Iron in a Healthy PregnancyRead now
Low iron is one of the most common nutritional deficiencies during pregnancy, and it can lead to various adverse outcomes for both the mother and the baby. Therefore, it is crucial for women to ensure they are meeting their daily iron requirements through a balanced diet and prenatal supplements.