For the temporary relief of redness and itching of the eye due to seasonal and perennial allergies such as hay fever or house dust allergy
- For local administration to the eye.
- Adults: 1 or 2 drops instilled 2 - 3 times a day.
- Children : No specific studies are available in this patient group. Due to possible systemic effects, Otrivine-Antistin is not recommended for use in children younger than 12 years of age.
- Elderly: One drop instilled 2 to 3 times a day.
- Otrivine Antistin Eye Drops should not be used for more than seven consecutive days.
- The dispenser remains sterile until the original closure is broken. Patients must be instructed to avoid allowing the tip of the dispensing container to contact the eye or surrounding structures as this may contaminate the solution.
- If more than one medication needs to be instilled in the eye, an interval of at least 5 minutes between application of the different medicinal products must be allowed.
Do not use if you:
- have hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients of the formulation
- have the presence of narrow angle glaucoma
- are wearing contact lenses - please remove
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Opens in a new window.