COMPEED Invisible Cold Sore Patch treatment is the original invisible healing patch for cold sores. Its Hydrocolloid-075 technology is an active gel that acts like a second skin. It seals your cold sore to accelerate your body’s natural healing mechanism.
Directions for use
- You can use the COMPEED® Invisible Cold Sore patch at any stage of an outbreak. However, it is best to apply at the first sign of an outbreak – usually a tingling or itching sensation.
- Wash your hands before and after applying the COMPEED® Invisible Cold Sore patch.
- COMPEED® Invisible Cold Sore patch should be used 24 hours a day until the sore is healed* .
- A patch will naturally detach after approximately 8 hours and should then be replaced with a new one.
- Don’t remove the patch because you want the sore to ‘breathe’. This is actually counter-productive and can lengthen the healing* process. Keeping the patch on is clinically proven to ensure the optimal healing* environment is maintained.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Dr. Sheldon Pinnell
SkinCeuticals founding scientist, Dr. Pinnell changed the face of topical Vitamin C Serums with his pivotal research.
- Opens in a new window.