This light toning lotion is the perfect finish to Clarins' cleansing routine, helping to balance the skin's microbiota and leaving skin beautifully healthy. Specially formulated for combination to oily skin, its purifying plant extracts help to tighten pores, leaving skin perfectly clean and radiant.
Clarins toning lotions contain at least 97% ingredients from natural origin. The remaining 3% are ingredients that help to conserve the product correctly and create a unique sensory experience.
Clarins makes cleansing easy with a different-coloured cleanser per skin type. Choose the green one if you have combination to oily skin.
Apply in the evening for perfect make-up removal.
Our expert beauty tip: apply this Clarins toning lotion after using a mask or exfoliating to remove every last trace of product and prep skin for the rest of your skin care ritual.
AQUA/WATER/EAU. PROPANEDIOL. GLYCERIN. METHYLPROPANEDIOL. BUTYLENE GLYCOL. PPG-26-BUTETH-26. PEG-40 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL. ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN. MARIS AQUA/SEA WATER/EAU DE MER. CAPRYLYL GLYCOL. PARFUM/FRAGRANCE. DISODIUM EDTA. POTASSIUM SORBATE. PHENYLPROPANOL. PHENETHYL ALCOHOL. SPIRAEA ULMARIA EXTRACT. LAMINARIA DIGITATA EXTRACT. CHLORELLA VULGARIS EXTRACT. HAMAMELIS VIRGINIANA (WITCH HAZEL) LEAF EXTRACT. SACCHARIDE ISOMERATE. CROCUS SATIVUS FLOWER EXTRACT [V3541A]
By choosing ethically and sustainably produced beauty products we contribute to a more environmentally conscious and socially responsible industry.
Lets look at some sustainable choices you can make in your beauty routine