The long-lasting anti-redness care. Ultra-comfort. Sensibio AR reduces and prevents redness: intense temporary redness, permanent redness, small visible vessels.
The exclusive patent Rosactiv™ reduces redness and keeps it from appearing by biologically acting on all of the skin cells involved in the initiation and aggravation of this redness:
- It inhibits the production of the protein responsible for vasodilation and therefore the appearance and persistence of redness.
- And it limits the release of a molecule that triggers allergic reactions maintaining and aggravating vasodilation.
Because sensitive to redness-prone skin is particularly fragile, the Sensibio AR product also relieves feelings of discomfort and overheating thanks to a combination of active ingredients selected for their calming and soothing properties: enoxolone, allantoin and canola, a combination of intense soothing agents, instantly reduce heating sensations.
- Prevents and reduces the intensity of redness
- Its iridescent green pearls naturally reduce redness.
- Excellent make-up base
Directions for use:
Morning and evening
- Apply Sensibio AR onto clean skin.
- Gently massage until absorbed.
Apply to healthy skin. This product is not medication. Ask your dermatologist or pharmacist for advice.
In the event of intense overheating, Sensibio AR Soin Anti-Rougeurs can occasionally be combined with a fast-acting soothing treatment.
During sunny periods, we recommend using photoprotection tailored to sensitive, reactive skin: a soothing and anti-redness photoprotection treatment.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Dr. Sheldon Pinnell
SkinCeuticals founding scientist, Dr. Pinnell changed the face of topical Vitamin C Serums with his pivotal research.
- Opens in a new window.