Pigmentbio C-Concentrate is a high-security Vitamin C cure, supplemented by a cocktail of vitamins that protect and strengthen the skin barrier. Its high AHA/BHA concentration provides a gentle, peeling-like efficacy. Light and enveloping gel-cream texture. Non-comedogenic.
As a monotherapy, Pigmentbio C-Concentrate is used as a cure of 1 month up to 3 months.
- For the first use, press firmly with both thumbs on the pack’s cap until the canister is fully engaged to release vitamin C. Unscrew the white cap and check that all the vitamin C powder has been released. Screw on the dropper and shake for 10 seconds to mix the vitamin C.
- Apply 5 drops every evening to the face and neck after cleansing with Pigmentbio H2O or Pigmentbio Foaming Cream. Can be applied on its own or before Pigmentbio Night Renewer in the evening.
- To maintain good results all year long, renew the 1 month cure every 3 months.
Avoid the eye contour area. Follow the instructions for use. Tingling sensations related to the mechanism of action may be felt, they should rapidly disappear. If irritation persists, stop using the product and consult a healthcare professional.
- Reduces the intensity and size of existing spots
- Prevents the appearance of new pigmentation spots
- Smooths and refines skin texture so it better reflects light
Aqua/water/eau, Propanediol, Glycolic Acid, Glycerin, Dipropylene Glycol, Propylheptyl Caprylate, Sodium Hydroxide, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Niacinamide, Salicylic Acid, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/vp Copolymer, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Pentylene Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Citrate, Lysine, Azelaic Acid, Mannitol, Xylitol, Sodium Metabisulfite, Andrographis Paniculata Leaf Extract, Rhamnose, Saccharide Isomerate, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (licorice) Root Extract, Tocopherol, Fructooligosaccharides, Caprylic/capric Triglyceride, Laminaria Ochroleuca Extract, Fragrance (parfum).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Opens in a new window.