Echinaforce® Echinacea drops are a traditional herbal remedy used for the symptomatic relief of colds, influenza type infections and similar upper respiratory tract conditions.
Benefits & Features
- Relieve the symptoms of cold and flu viruses by supporting your immune system
- Made from Echinacea purpurea
- Tincture from fresh Echinacea
A.Vogel Echinaforce® Echinacea drops (tincture) may be used by adults and children over the age of 12 years to fight the symptoms of colds and flu.
Dosage of Echinaforce® drops:
Adults, elderly and children over 12 years: 15 drops (0.6ml) of tincture in a small amount of water, 2 to 3 times daily.
- Do not take more than the recommended dose. Taking too much (overdose) is unlikely to be harmful.
- For oral use
- Not recommended for use in children under 12 years of age
- Start at first signs of common cold. Do not use for more than 10 days
- If symptoms worsen during the use of the product or persist for more than 10 days, a doctor or qualified healthcare practitioner should be consulted
- Do not use this product if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
1 ml of oral liquid contains the tinctures of: Fresh Echinacea herb (Echinacea purpurea (L) Moench) (1:7.5-14.6) 860 mg. Extraction solvent: ethanol 65% v/v Fresh Echinacea root (Echinacea purpurea (L) Moench) (1:7.1-12.5) 45 mg. Extraction solvent: ethanol 65% v/v
1 ml of Echinaforce is equivalent to 25 oral drops.
The other ingredients used for the liquid are ethanol.