Echinaforce® Echinacea drops are a traditional herbal remedy used for the symptomatic relief of colds, influenza type infections and similar upper respiratory tract conditions.
Benefits & Features
- Relieve the symptoms of cold and flu viruses by supporting your immune system
- Made from Echinacea purpurea
- Tincture from fresh Echinacea
A.Vogel Echinaforce® Echinacea drops (tincture) may be used by adults and children over the age of 12 years to fight the symptoms of colds and flu.
Dosage of Echinaforce® drops:
Adults, elderly and children over 12 years: 15 drops (0.6ml) of tincture in a small amount of water, 2 to 3 times daily.
- Do not take more than the recommended dose. Taking too much (overdose) is unlikely to be harmful.
- For oral use
- Not recommended for use in children under 12 years of age
- Start at first signs of common cold. Do not use for more than 10 days
- If symptoms worsen during the use of the product or persist for more than 10 days, a doctor or qualified healthcare practitioner should be consulted
- Do not use this product if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
1 ml of oral liquid contains the tinctures of: Fresh Echinacea herb (Echinacea purpurea (L) Moench) (1:7.5-14.6) 860 mg. Extraction solvent: ethanol 65% v/v Fresh Echinacea root (Echinacea purpurea (L) Moench) (1:7.1-12.5) 45 mg. Extraction solvent: ethanol 65% v/v
1 ml of Echinaforce is equivalent to 25 oral drops.
The other ingredients used for the liquid are ethanol.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
You added A.Vogel Echinaforce Drops to your cart.
Dr. Sheldon Pinnell
SkinCeuticals founding scientist, Dr. Pinnell changed the face of topical Vitamin C Serums with his pivotal research.
- Opens in a new window.