- How to use
BetterYou Boost B12 Oral Spray is an effective B12 Supplement formulated to aid normal psychological functions, expertly blended to help boost energy levels.
- 4 sprays deliver an impressive 1,200μg of vitamin B12
- Vitamin B12 supports psychological functions and energy release
- Stimulant free, containing natural B12, green tea and chromium
- A convenient alternative to tablets and capsules
- 48 daily doses
- Natural apricot flavour
- Packaging made from Ocean Waste Plastic
Initial use: press the pump 3 times to get the liquid flowing.
Shake well before every use. Carefully spray into your mouth, ideally onto the inside of your cheek, and hold for a few seconds.
Replace the cap after use.
4 sprays contain 1200μg (micrograms) vitamin B12.
Use 4 sprays daily (or as directed by your healthcare practitioner). Can be taken together or separately.
Does not need to be taken with food or water, can be taken at any time of the day and combined with our other oral sprays.
- From 3 years and above (Halve dosage for children under 12 years of age as their additional daily supplementation need is lower than that of an adult.)
- Use during pregnancy and breastfeeding. We recommend consulting your Midwife or GP before beginning any supplementation.
- Pernicious Anaemia sufferers
- People following a gluten free diet
Halve dosage for children under 12 years of age as their additional daily supplementation need is lower than that of an adult.
No known contraindications with prescribed medications.
Water, diluent (xylitol), flavouring (natural apricot), acidity regulator (citric acid), methylcobalamin (vitamin B12), preservative (potassium sorbate), green tea extract, chromium chloride.
You added BetterYou Boost B12 Daily Oral Spray to your cart.
The Vital Role of Iron in a Healthy PregnancyRead now
Low iron is one of the most common nutritional deficiencies during pregnancy, and it can lead to various adverse outcomes for both the mother and the baby. Therefore, it is crucial for women to ensure they are meeting their daily iron requirements through a balanced diet and prenatal supplements.
Iron Deficiency and SupplementationIron is a super important mineral that plays a critical role in a variety of our body functions, such as the creation of haemoglobin, which transports oxygen throughout the body. When iron levels in the body are low, it can lead to a range of health issues and symptoms that may affect your day to day life.Read now