- How to use
BetterYou Boost B12 Oral Spray is an effective B12 Supplement formulated to aid normal psychological functions, expertly blended to help boost energy levels.
- 4 sprays deliver an impressive 1,200μg of vitamin B12
- Vitamin B12 supports psychological functions and energy release
- Stimulant free, containing natural B12, green tea and chromium
- A convenient alternative to tablets and capsules
- 48 daily doses
- Natural apricot flavour
- Packaging made from Ocean Waste Plastic
Initial use: press the pump 3 times to get the liquid flowing.
Shake well before every use. Carefully spray into your mouth, ideally onto the inside of your cheek, and hold for a few seconds.
Replace the cap after use.
4 sprays contain 1200μg (micrograms) vitamin B12.
Use 4 sprays daily (or as directed by your healthcare practitioner). Can be taken together or separately.
Does not need to be taken with food or water, can be taken at any time of the day and combined with our other oral sprays.
- From 3 years and above (Halve dosage for children under 12 years of age as their additional daily supplementation need is lower than that of an adult.)
- Use during pregnancy and breastfeeding. We recommend consulting your Midwife or GP before beginning any supplementation.
- Pernicious Anaemia sufferers
- People following a gluten free diet
Halve dosage for children under 12 years of age as their additional daily supplementation need is lower than that of an adult.
No known contraindications with prescribed medications.
Water, diluent (xylitol), flavouring (natural apricot), acidity regulator (citric acid), methylcobalamin (vitamin B12), preservative (potassium sorbate), green tea extract, chromium chloride.
You added BetterYou Boost B12 Daily Oral Spray to your cart.
Choosing the best retinol product for your skin concernsRead now
Retinol has become more and more popular in the world in skincare due to its incredible active ingredients, but how well do you know retinol and the amazing things it can do for your skin? Follow our guide on the wonders of retinol, from our recommended products, to how you can fit it into your skincare routine.
Mood Lifting Tools To Support Your WellbeingMood lifting tools and tips from our Health and Wellness Expert Elaine Southern.Read now