- How to use
Seoulista Brightening Instant Facial® is infused with a radiance inducing serum to exfoliate the skin and smooth its texture, while helping fade dark spots and pigmentation caused by sun damage.
Harnessing the power of cryo-technology, the naturally cooling transfer system, made with game-changing biocellulose, fits the facial contours like a second skin. Cooling the skin it soothes, depuffs, and promotes blood and nutrient circulation to drive the brightening serum deeper into the skin.
A one-step facial at home, this brightening, high-performance treatment should be used weekly to deliver superior results. After just 20 minutes, reveal a radiant, even-toned and smooth complexion.
• Use before an event for a skin pick-me-up.
• Don’t forget to peel off the outer layer, for a second skin fit.
• Use the extra serum in the pack for your neck, chest & hands.
• Store in the fridge to further enhance the cooling benefits.
- Cleanse your face thoroughly, unfold mask, and peel off one side of protective film.
- Press the mask to your face, peel off the second side of protective film, then smooth down to fit your facial contours.
- Allow the serum to infuse for 20 minutes before removing. Do not wash off.
- Smooth the remaining serum into the skin.
Vitamin C - A potent antioxidant that helps to reduce pigmentation and skin inflammation as well as protect the skin from free radical damage caused by sun exposure.
AHA's - Alpha Hydroxy Acids exfoliate the skin, removing dead skin cells and reducing the appearance of fine lines for a smoother, more even-toned complexion.
Coconut - Rich in antioxidants and anti-ageing properties, coconut has a host of benefits from cocooning the skin with nutrient-rich moisture to protecting it from harmful bacteria and environmental stressors.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
You added Seoulista Brightening Instant Facial to your cart.
Dr. Sheldon Pinnell
SkinCeuticals founding scientist, Dr. Pinnell changed the face of topical Vitamin C Serums with his pivotal research.
- Opens in a new window.