Optibac Probiotics Pregnancy is a probiotic and prebiotic supplement especially for pregnant women, from conception through to birth and early motherhood. Formulated to support gut, immune and vaginal health in pregnancy.
- Probiotics in pregnancy – contains well-researched probiotic strains trialled specifically in women and shown to support gut, immune and vaginal health during pregnancy, when breastfeeding, and post-birth.
- Scientifically proven – all three strains have been shown to survive to reach the gut, and L. rhamnosus HN001 and L. acidophilus La-14® also reach the vaginal tract
- For the gut and vagina – these strains have been shown to complement the bacteria natural to the gut and vaginal areas
- With FOS fibres – a synbiotic supplement containing 12 billion live bacterial cultures in combination with 30mg prebiotic FOS
- Immune effects - maternal supplementation of L. rhamnosus HN001 may have beneficial immune effects for mother and baby, and has been shown to stimulate immunological responses
- A more natural option – these probiotics for pregnancy are vegan, gluten free for those with coeliac disease, and made with absolutely no artificial flavorings or colorings
- Easy and convenient – daily pregnancy probiotic in an easy-to-swallow capsule, with no need for refrigeration
Food supplement suitable for pregnant women from conception through to birth and for breastfeeding and non-breastfeeding women post birth with the following recommendations:
- Take 1 capsule daily, preferably with breakfast.
- For those unable to swallow capsules, open and mix contents with a cool drink / food.
- Do not exceed recommended daily dosage.
- May be taken on an ongoing basis or as professionally directed.
- For best results use daily.
You added Optibac Probiotics Pregnancy to your cart.
The Vital Role of Iron in a Healthy PregnancyRead now
Low iron is one of the most common nutritional deficiencies during pregnancy, and it can lead to various adverse outcomes for both the mother and the baby. Therefore, it is crucial for women to ensure they are meeting their daily iron requirements through a balanced diet and prenatal supplements.
Iron Deficiency and SupplementationIron is a super important mineral that plays a critical role in a variety of our body functions, such as the creation of haemoglobin, which transports oxygen throughout the body. When iron levels in the body are low, it can lead to a range of health issues and symptoms that may affect your day to day life.Read now