Optibac Probiotics Pregnancy is a probiotic and prebiotic supplement especially for pregnant women, from conception through to birth and early motherhood. Formulated to support gut, immune and vaginal health in pregnancy.
- Probiotics in pregnancy – contains well-researched probiotic strains trialled specifically in women and shown to support gut, immune and vaginal health during pregnancy, when breastfeeding, and post-birth.
- Scientifically proven – all three strains have been shown to survive to reach the gut, and L. rhamnosus HN001 and L. acidophilus La-14® also reach the vaginal tract
- For the gut and vagina – these strains have been shown to complement the bacteria natural to the gut and vaginal areas
- With FOS fibres – a synbiotic supplement containing 12 billion live bacterial cultures in combination with 30mg prebiotic FOS
- Immune effects - maternal supplementation of L. rhamnosus HN001 may have beneficial immune effects for mother and baby, and has been shown to stimulate immunological responses
- A more natural option – these probiotics for pregnancy are vegan, gluten free for those with coeliac disease, and made with absolutely no artificial flavorings or colorings
- Easy and convenient – daily pregnancy probiotic in an easy-to-swallow capsule, with no need for refrigeration
Food supplement suitable for pregnant women from conception through to birth and for breastfeeding and non-breastfeeding women post birth with the following recommendations:
- Take 1 capsule daily, preferably with breakfast.
- For those unable to swallow capsules, open and mix contents with a cool drink / food.
- Do not exceed recommended daily dosage.
- May be taken on an ongoing basis or as professionally directed.
- For best results use daily.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
You added Optibac Probiotics Pregnancy to your cart.
Dr. Sheldon Pinnell
SkinCeuticals founding scientist, Dr. Pinnell changed the face of topical Vitamin C Serums with his pivotal research.
- Opens in a new window.