Acic Cold sore 5% w/w Cream is to be used for the treatment of cold sores. Cold sores are caused by the herpes simplex virus.
Directions for use
- Apply the cream to the affected area 5 times a day at approximately 4 hourly intervals for 5 days.
- Each gram contains: Aciclovir 50mg
- Also contains: Stearoyl macrogolglycerides, Dimeticone 350, Cetyl Alcohol, White Soft Paraffin, Liquid Paraffin, Propylene Glycerol and Purified water.
For Cutaneous Use.
Do not use in eyes.
- Do not store above 25°C.
- Do not refrigerate.
- Store in the original package.
- Keep out of sight and reach of children.
Read the enclosed leaflet before use.
You added Acic 5% Cold Sore Cream to your cart.
Nutritionist Lucy Brennan ANutr shares her top tips on the best foods to incorporate into your diet when going through menopause.Read now