Acic Cold sore 5% w/w Cream is to be used for the treatment of cold sores. Cold sores are caused by the herpes simplex virus.
Directions for use
- Apply the cream to the affected area 5 times a day at approximately 4 hourly intervals for 5 days.
- Each gram contains: Aciclovir 50mg
- Also contains: Stearoyl macrogolglycerides, Dimeticone 350, Cetyl Alcohol, White Soft Paraffin, Liquid Paraffin, Propylene Glycerol and Purified water.
For Cutaneous Use.
Do not use in eyes.
- Do not store above 25°C.
- Do not refrigerate.
- Store in the original package.
- Keep out of sight and reach of children.
Read the enclosed leaflet before use.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Dr. Sheldon Pinnell
SkinCeuticals founding scientist, Dr. Pinnell changed the face of topical Vitamin C Serums with his pivotal research.
- Opens in a new window.