CeraVe SA Smoothing Cleanser for the face and body. This cleanser helps to alleviate rough and bumpy skin texture, leaving skin feeling smoother. The Salicylic Acid in the formula gently exfoliates the skin, without compromising the skin’s natural barrier. Developed with dermatologists, this daily foaming cleanser helps protect the skin’s natural barrier with three essential ceramides and hydrates the skin with Hyaluronic Acid.
- Suitable for rough and bumpy skin. Also suitable for skin prone to Keratosis Piliaris.
- Gently removes oil, dirt and makeup.
- Star ingredients: Salicylic Acid, Hyaluronic Acid.
- Free of physical exfoliants.
- Fragrance-free, non-irritating, non-comedogenic.
- With 3 essential ceramides to protect skin’s natural barrier.
- Recommended use in conjunction with CeraVe SA Smoothing Cream.
- Massage cleanser onto wet skin.
- Avoid direct contact with the eyes. If contact occurs, rinse water
AQUA / WATER, SODIUM LAUROYL SARCOSINATE, COCAMIDOPROPYL HYDROXYSULTAINE, GLYCERIN, NIACINAMIDE, GLUCONOLACTONE, SODIUM METHYL COCOYL TAURATE, PEG-150 PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRASTEARATE, CERAMIDE NP, CERAMIDE AP, CERAMIDE EOP, CARBOMER, CALCIUM GLUCONATE, SALICYLIC ACID, SODIUM BENZOATE, SODIUM LAUROYL LACTYLATE, CHOLESTEROL, PHENOXYETHANOL, DISODIUM EDTA, TETRASODIUM EDTA, HYDROLYZED HYALURONIC ACID, PHYTOSPHINGOSINE, XANTHAN GUM, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN
You added CeraVe SA Smoothing Cleanser to your cart.
Achieve Deep Hydration with CeraVeLooking for a simple and affordable way to take care of your family’s skin? Consider using CeraVe, a skincare brand that has become incredibly popular globally for their dermatologist backed products that offer a skincare solution for every skin type.Read now
The Vital Role of Iron in a Healthy PregnancyRead now
Low iron is one of the most common nutritional deficiencies during pregnancy, and it can lead to various adverse outcomes for both the mother and the baby. Therefore, it is crucial for women to ensure they are meeting their daily iron requirements through a balanced diet and prenatal supplements.