CeraVe SA Smoothing Cleanser for the face and body. This cleanser helps to alleviate rough and bumpy skin texture, leaving skin feeling smoother. The Salicylic Acid in the formula gently exfoliates the skin, without compromising the skin’s natural barrier. Developed with dermatologists, this daily foaming cleanser helps protect the skin’s natural barrier with three essential ceramides and hydrates the skin with Hyaluronic Acid.
- Suitable for rough and bumpy skin. Also suitable for skin prone to Keratosis Piliaris.
- Gently removes oil, dirt and makeup.
- Star ingredients: Salicylic Acid, Hyaluronic Acid.
- Free of physical exfoliants.
- Fragrance-free, non-irritating, non-comedogenic.
- With 3 essential ceramides to protect skin’s natural barrier.
- Recommended use in conjunction with CeraVe SA Smoothing Cream.
- Massage cleanser onto wet skin.
- Avoid direct contact with the eyes. If contact occurs, rinse water
AQUA / WATER, SODIUM LAUROYL SARCOSINATE, COCAMIDOPROPYL HYDROXYSULTAINE, GLYCERIN, NIACINAMIDE, GLUCONOLACTONE, SODIUM METHYL COCOYL TAURATE, PEG-150 PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRASTEARATE, CERAMIDE NP, CERAMIDE AP, CERAMIDE EOP, CARBOMER, CALCIUM GLUCONATE, SALICYLIC ACID, SODIUM BENZOATE, SODIUM LAUROYL LACTYLATE, CHOLESTEROL, PHENOXYETHANOL, DISODIUM EDTA, TETRASODIUM EDTA, HYDROLYZED HYALURONIC ACID, PHYTOSPHINGOSINE, XANTHAN GUM, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN
You added CeraVe SA Smoothing Cleanser to your cart.
The key to a healthy brain may lie in your gutWe’ve taken a look at how the gut and brain communicate and shared 5 easy-to implement tips that will help support your gut microbiome.Read now
Choosing the best retinol product for your skin concernsRead now
Retinol has become more and more popular in the world in skincare due to its incredible active ingredients, but how well do you know retinol and the amazing things it can do for your skin? Follow our guide on the wonders of retinol, from our recommended products, to how you can fit it into your skincare routine.