CeraVe Micellar Cleansing Water with Niacinamide & Ceramides contains an ultra-gentle hydrating formula that cleanses and removes makeup and it suitable for all skin types. Containing 3 essential ceramides & Niacinamide it helps to calm and restore the skins barrier.
- Gentle on skin and eyes - Ophthalmological tested & suitable for sensitive eyes
- Niacinamide - Helps calm and restore the skins natural barrier for gentle cleansing
- 3 Essential Ceramides - Helps protect the skin's natural barrier
- Non-comedogenic - Won't clog pores
- Shake well, then saturate a cotton or reusable pad.
- To remove eye makeup, hold over closed eyes for a few seconds, then gently wipe without harsh rubbing.
- To cleanse skin and remove face makeup, gently wipe over skin until completely free of makeup and impurities. There’s no need to rinse.
- Suitable for use morning and evening. We recommend building this into your cleansing routine, with double cleansing.
AQUA / WATER • GLYCERIN • HEXYLENE GLYCOL • POLOXAMAR 184 • DISODIUM COCOAMPHODIACETATE • DISODIUM EDTA • NIACINAMIDE • POLYAMINOPROPYL • BIGUANIDE • SODIUM LAUROYL LACTYLATE • BHT • CERAMIDE NP • PHENOXYETHANOL • CERAMIDE AP • PHYTOSPHINGOSINE • CHOLESTEROL • XANTHAN GUM • CARBOMER • ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN • CERAMIDE EOP • (CODE F.I.L. D215352/1)
You added CeraVe Micellar Cleansing Water to your cart.
Achieve Deep Hydration with CeraVeLooking for a simple and affordable way to take care of your family’s skin? Consider using CeraVe, a skincare brand that has become incredibly popular globally for their dermatologist backed products that offer a skincare solution for every skin type.Read now
The Vital Role of Iron in a Healthy PregnancyRead now
Low iron is one of the most common nutritional deficiencies during pregnancy, and it can lead to various adverse outcomes for both the mother and the baby. Therefore, it is crucial for women to ensure they are meeting their daily iron requirements through a balanced diet and prenatal supplements.