- Directions for use
CeraVe Micellar Cleansing Water, an ultra-gentle formula to remove dirt, pollution & makeup, while protecting the skin's natural barrier.
- Developed with dermatologists, CeraVe Micellar Cleansing Water with 3 essential ceramides and niacinamide, is an ultra-gentle face cleanser with a no rinse formula. It gently removes dirt, pollution & make-up in one gesture*, leaving the skin feeling healthy and perfectly clean.
- Containing 3 essential ceramides (1, 3, 6-II) and Niacinamide. "This is a unique micellar water formulation with the addition of ceramides for added hydration and skin barrier protection" (Dr Alexis Granite, Consultant Dermatologist)
- CeraVe Micellar Cleansing Water is suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin. It cleanses the skin smoothly, without the need to rub, leaving skin refreshed.
- This non-comedogenic cleanser is tested under ophthalmological control and is gentle enough to use as a makeup remover around sensitive eyes. Fragrance free.
- For your facial routine, we recommend to double cleanse. Firstly remove makeup & impurities with CeraVe Micellar Cleansing Water. Secondly, follow up with a cleanser suited to your skin type & desired skin benefit. E.g. CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser for Normal to Dry Skin, or CeraVe Foaming Cleanser for Normal to Oily Skin.
Shake well, then saturate a cotton or re-usable pad:
- To remove eye makeup: Hold over closed eyes for a few seconds, then gently wipe without harsh rubbing
- To cleanse skin and remove face makeup: Gently wipe over skin until completely free of makeup and impurities.
- There’s no need to rinse. Suitable for use morning and evening.
We recommend building this into your cleansing routine, with double cleansing.
AQUA / WATER • GLYCERIN • HEXYLENE GLYCOL • POLOXAMAR 184 • DISODIUM COCOAMPHODIACETATE • DISODIUM EDTA • NIACINAMIDE • POLYAMINOPROPYL • BIGUANIDE • SODIUM LAUROYL LACTYLATE • BHT • CERAMIDE NP • PHENOXYETHANOL • CERAMIDE AP • PHYTOSPHINGOSINE • CHOLESTEROL • XANTHAN GUM • CARBOMER • ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN • CERAMIDE EOP • (CODE F.I.L. D215352/1)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Dr. Sheldon Pinnell
SkinCeuticals founding scientist, Dr. Pinnell changed the face of topical Vitamin C Serums with his pivotal research.
- Opens in a new window.