AOX+ Eye Gel is an innovative serum-in-gel vitamin C combination antioxidant-enriched serum created specifically for delicate skin around the eyes. Proven to protect against atmospheric ageing, this synergistic formula helps reduce the appearance of visible signs of ageing around the eyes.
- Helps protects the eye area against atmospheric ageing caused by environmental aggressors,
- When applied with a massaging action, helps improve the appearance of puffiness caused by excess fluid accumulation around the eyes,
- Combats visible signs of fatigue to restore a more vibrant, rested appearance
- Once in the morning, apply half pump per eye.
- Apply on the area below the eyes, on the outer corners, and on the brow bone.
- Maintain a distance of 3 millimetres from the mucous membranes surrounding the eye.
- Do not apply product to the inner corners near the nasolacrimal duct (tear duct), below the brow bone, or on the upper lid.
Aqua/Water, Dipropylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Undecane, BIS-Hydroxyethooxypropyl Dimethicone, Alcohol Denat, Ascorbic Acid, Dimethicone, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Tridcane, Phloretin, Lauryl PEG-9, Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer, Dimethicone Polyglycerin-3 Crosspolymer, Ferulic Acid, Ruscus Aculeatus Extract/Ruscus Aculeatus Root Extract, Caffeine, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, FIL D41812/1.
Please Note: that from time to time, products are innovated without notice. For the most accurate information, please consult the product box. If you spot an error, please let us know! We will update this ingredients list as soon as possible.
You added SkinCeuticals AOX Eye Gel to your cart.
The Vital Role of Iron in a Healthy PregnancyRead now
Low iron is one of the most common nutritional deficiencies during pregnancy, and it can lead to various adverse outcomes for both the mother and the baby. Therefore, it is crucial for women to ensure they are meeting their daily iron requirements through a balanced diet and prenatal supplements.
Iron Deficiency and SupplementationIron is a super important mineral that plays a critical role in a variety of our body functions, such as the creation of haemoglobin, which transports oxygen throughout the body. When iron levels in the body are low, it can lead to a range of health issues and symptoms that may affect your day to day life.Read now