Anusol Cream 23g has a vanishing base to minimise any staining on your underwear. Apply morning and night and after each bowel movement as necessary.
Which treatment is right for you?
Your best option depends on your symptoms, their severity and a few other factors.
How bad are your piles?
Although the symptoms vary from person to person, the following scale should help you identify how mild or serious your condition is. This is a guide only: if you think you have piles, you should speak with your GP or pharmacist – especially if you've not suffered from piles before.
- Itching and soreness around your bottom
- A dragging sensation in your back passage
- Discomfort or pain while you're going to the loo
- Bright red spots of blood on the toilet paper after you've been to the loo
- Note: If you're routinely bleeding when you go to the loo we advise you seek medical advice from your GP
- Occasional sharp pains up your bottom
- Discomfort sitting down
- A bulging or lumpy feeling just inside your back passage
- Lump(s) or swellings protruding from your bottom that can be pushed back inside
More severe sufferers
- Hard lumps or swellings protruding from your bottom that won't stay tucked inside when pushed back in.
If you've got piles, you should know that one in two people across the UK will understand exactly how you feel. It can be uncomfortable, embarrassing and even painful.
- The good news: there are lots of ways to get yourself feeling better quickly.
- An effective treatment and a few small changes to your daily routine can really work wonders.
- In most cases, the symptoms of piles will clear up within a week or two.
- The ANUSOL® range includes options to suit virtually every need when it comes to piles. Whether you use cream, ointment, suppositories or a combination of applications, they provide effective, soothing relief from discomfort and irritation.
So how do you know which format to go with?
- Creams are good for treating internal and external piles.
- Ointments can also be used for either – and because they're a tad greasy, you may find they help relieve sore, dry skin too.
- Suppositories are ideal for treating internal piles, ensuring a full dose of medication gets as close to the trouble spot as possible.
Think you may have piles?
You don't want to be left guessing. Find out more about the symptoms.
What are piles?
Piles are simply swollen blood vessels in your back passage. They can be internal or external.
What causes piles?
Piles are caused by increased pressure in the blood vessels in your bottom. This can be due to constipation, pregnancy and childbirth, lifting heavy loads and being overweight.
You added Anusol Cream 23g to your cart.
Choosing the best retinol product for your skin concernsRead now
Retinol has become more and more popular in the world in skincare due to its incredible active ingredients, but how well do you know retinol and the amazing things it can do for your skin? Follow our guide on the wonders of retinol, from our recommended products, to how you can fit it into your skincare routine.
Mood Lifting Tools To Support Your WellbeingMood lifting tools and tips from our Health and Wellness Expert Elaine Southern.Read now