Thinning hair can be a problem for many. There are many different causes of hair loss including hormonal changes, heredity, stress, medical conditions or the use of medications. Viviscal is the world’s leading hair growth supplement. 100% drug free.
- AminoMar C™ - a rich marine protein complex and the key active ingredient in Viviscal. Protein is required for the growth and repair of hair cells.
- Biotin (also known as Vitamin H), is a water-soluble B-complex vitamin (vitamin B7). Biotin helps the body to metabolize carbohydrates, fats, and amino acids which are important as the building blocks of protein. In summary Biotin plays an essential role in the growth of healthy hair.
- Zinc is a vital mineral for healthy hair, skin and nails.
- Iron is important in the production of red blood cells and the transportation of oxygen around the body. A lack of sufficient iron may cause anaemia which has been linked with hair loss.
- Acerola Cherry Extract is a natural source of Vitamin C (one of the highest grades of vitamin C). Vitamin C is a strong anti-oxidant believed to improve the ability of the body to absorb important nutrients. Vitamin C is specifically known to be important in the absorption of iron.
- Silica (Horsetail plant extract) - Hair is collagen based and silica is absolutely essential for the body to create and maintain collagen. Silica is essential for healthy connective tissue. As we age, scientific measurements have shown that the human body retains less and less silica therefore, it is important to supplement it.
- Millet seed extract is a multi-mineral nutrient which contains Magnesium, Calcium, Manganese, Tryptophan, Phosphorus, Fibre, B vitamins and Antioxidants
Take 2 tablets daily for a minimum of 3-6 months (1 in the morning and 1 one in the evening, taken with water after food). Thereafter to maintain healthy hair growth, take 1-2 tablets daily as required.
Food supplements must not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Marine Protein Complex* (AminoMar C™), Bulking Agents (Microcrystalline Cellulose, Cross-linked Sodium Carboxy Methyl Cellulose), Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Maltodextrin, Horsetail (Equisetum Arvense L.) Extract, Iron Fumarate, Glazing Agents (Hydroxypropyl Methyl Cellulose, Glycerol), Anti-Caking Agents (Silicon Dioxide, Magnesium Stearate), Zinc Oxide, Niacin (as Nicotinamide [Vitamin B3]), Acerola (Malphigia Glabra L.) Fruit Powder, Millet Seed Extract, Silicon Dioxide, Orange Flavouring, Modified Starch, D-Biotin.* from fish/shellfish.
Allergy advice: Contains fish and shellfish, not recommended for those allergic to fish, shellfish or seafood.