Neutralise skin colour concerns and create an even complexion with Dermablend’s Colour Correctors. Available in four shades. Apricot designed to camouflage brown spots on the skin such as hyperpigmentation; Green corrector designed to neutralise redness in the skin such as rosacea, birthmarks, blemishes and acne scars; Purple corrector designed to neutralise a yellowish skin tone; Yellow corrector designed to camouflage blue veins and under-eye circles.
- Up to 24-hour hold
- Creates a more natural makeup result
- Easy to blend, hydrating formula
- Creates high coverage without needing too much foundation
- Sweat and water resistant
- Tested under ophthalmologic control
- Available in four corrective shade
1. Use before applying foundation or powder to cleansed and moisturised skin. Dab a small amount of corrector with the fingertips on to the imperfected area.
2. Gently blend and reapply if extra coverage is needed.
3. For additional targeted coverage, apply Dermablend's SOS Cover Stick to the desired area and blend in with fingers. To achieve the best result, follow with a thin layer of your favourite Dermablend Foundation and Dermablend Setting Powder to unify the complexion.
ISOSTEARYL NEOPENTANOATE • DIMETHICONE • ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE • TITANIUM DIOXIDE • CERA MICROCRISTALLINA / MICROCRYSTALLINE WAX • DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER • PHENYL TRIMETHICONE • COPERNICIA CERIFERA CERA / CARNAUBA WAX • KAOLIN • STEARIC ACID • SILICA • ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE • ACETYL DIPEPTIDE-1 CETYL ESTER • TOLUENE SULFONIC ACID • POLYETHYLENE ● [+/- MAY CONTAIN: CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE • CI 77491, CI 77492 / IRON OXIDES • CI 77007 / ULTRAMARINES]. (F.I.L. B209657/1).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
You added Vichy Dermablend Colour Corrector 4.5g to your cart.
Dr. Sheldon Pinnell
SkinCeuticals founding scientist, Dr. Pinnell changed the face of topical Vitamin C Serums with his pivotal research.
- Opens in a new window.