Relieve and heal back pain with ThermaCare Lower Back & Hip HeatWraps. ThermaCare HeatWraps can work for up to 16 hours to bring you back pain relief. That’s 8 hours of heat while you wear it, plus 8 hours of relief after you take if off.
Benefits & Features
- Heat therapy
- Soft layers of comfortable material that contain patented heat cell technology
- Heat generating ingredients of iron, charcoal, salt and water that react on contact with oxygen to produce heat.
- Stays warm for up to 8 hours
- 16 hours of powerful pain relief and deep muscle relaxation
- Deep penetrating heat
- Long lasting pain relief
- Ultra thin & discreet
Directions for use
- Tear open the pouch when ready to use. It may take up to 30 minutes for ThermaCare to reach its therapeutic temperature.
- Place over pain area with darker discs toward skin and fasten the belt.
- For maximum effectiveness, we recommend you use ThermaCare HeatWraps for Back Pain for up to 8 hours.
- Dispose of used wrap, whether warm or cold, in regular household waste.
- If you are 55 or over, please wear ThermaCare over a layer of clothing, and do not wear whilst sleeping.
You added Thermacare Heat Wraps Pain Relief - Lower Back & Hip to your cart.
Achieve Deep Hydration with CeraVeLooking for a simple and affordable way to take care of your family’s skin? Consider using CeraVe, a skincare brand that has become incredibly popular globally for their dermatologist backed products that offer a skincare solution for every skin type.Read now
The Vital Role of Iron in a Healthy PregnancyRead now
Low iron is one of the most common nutritional deficiencies during pregnancy, and it can lead to various adverse outcomes for both the mother and the baby. Therefore, it is crucial for women to ensure they are meeting their daily iron requirements through a balanced diet and prenatal supplements.