A mildly-exfoliating serum to target uneven tone, textural irregularities and fine lines.
Offering a very gentle exfoliation at a 5% concentration, this lightweight serum works to improve skin texture, reducing pigmentation caused by acne scars and age spots by stimulating cell regeneration. The addition of hyaluronic acid strengthens the lipid barrier to improve the skin's ability to attract and retain moisture, leading to healthier, stronger skin.
- Lactic Acid - An alpha hydroxyl acid (AHA) that exfoliates skin with quick and visible results
- Tasmanian Pepperberry - Reduces any inflammation or sensitivity caused by exfoliation
- Lactic Acid 5% + HA causes enhanced sensitivity to sunlight, always follow with sun protection
- Apply once per day, ideally in the PM
- Can be diluted with other treatments to reduce strength until skin develops tolerance
- Avoid contact with eyes
- This product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn
- Use a sunscreen and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards
Aqua (Water), Lactic Acid, Glycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Triethanolamine, Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer (Read about Hyaluronic Acid and how to use ithere), Tasmannia Lanceolata Fruit/Leaf Extract, Arginine, Potassium Citrate, Acacia Senegal Gum, Xanthan Gum, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, PPG-26-Buteth-26, Ethyl 2,2-Dimethylhydrocinnamal, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Ethylhexylglycerin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Dr. Sheldon Pinnell
SkinCeuticals founding scientist, Dr. Pinnell changed the face of topical Vitamin C Serums with his pivotal research.
- Opens in a new window.