- How to use
A powerful hydrator for the skin's surface, Polyglutamic Acid can hold 4x more moisture than Hyaluronic Acid, locking in moisture and helping the skin appear instantly smoother.
This 3% high molecular weight amino polymer is specifically designed to enhance skin moisturization on the surface. This helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines, as well as brighten and even skin tone. The lightweight silky texture of Polyglutamic Acid Serum creates a perfect make-up canvas.
- Form a thin, smooth and moisturising film on the skin
- Reduce the appearance of fine lines
- Brighten skin and evens tone
- Can be used in your AM & PM skincare routine.
- After cleansing and hydrating with Hyaluronic Acid Serum, apply a pea-sized amount of Polyglutamic Acid Serum on the face and neck as your last skin treatment.
- Follow with your preferred moisturizer.
- When layering treatments, we suggest working from thinnest to thickest consistency. Waiting a minute or so between applying each treatment will also help to avoid pilling.
- For long lasting make-up, mix a pea-sized amount of Polyglutamic Acid Serum in your foundation for smooth application.
Aqua (Water), Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Bis-PEG-12 Dimethicone, Glycerin, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Polysilicone-11, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Isohexadecane, Propanediol, Coco-Glucoside, Sodium Benzoate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Polysorbate 80, Ethylhexylglycerin, Potassium Sorbate, Decyl Glucoside, Dimethylacrylamide/Acrylic Acid/Polystyrene Ethyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Sorbitan Oleate, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Polyglutamic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract.
You added The Inkey List Polyglumatic Acid Serum 30ml to your cart.
Choosing the best retinol product for your skin concernsRead now
Retinol has become more and more popular in the world in skincare due to its incredible active ingredients, but how well do you know retinol and the amazing things it can do for your skin? Follow our guide on the wonders of retinol, from our recommended products, to how you can fit it into your skincare routine.
Mood Lifting Tools To Support Your WellbeingMood lifting tools and tips from our Health and Wellness Expert Elaine Southern.Read now