Premium grade Hyaluronic acid. Provides hydration from the inside out. Nourishes collagen naturally produced by the body. Promotes skin cell production. Keeps bones lubicated. Promotes fast wound healing and preserves bone strengh.
- Hyaluronic Acid is well known for its skin benefits, especially alleviating dry skin
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Speeds up wound healing
- Nourishes collagen naturally produced by the body
- Promotes skin cell production
- Keeps bones well lubricated
- A big drink of water for your skin
- Hydration on Cellular Level
- Lemon Flavour
Dose – 2 x 5 gram scoops per day (in liquid) – 30 day supply – no flavour
You added Swedish Nutra Hyaluronic Acid 500ml to your cart.
Achieve Deep Hydration with CeraVeLooking for a simple and affordable way to take care of your family’s skin? Consider using CeraVe, a skincare brand that has become incredibly popular globally for their dermatologist backed products that offer a skincare solution for every skin type.Read now
The Vital Role of Iron in a Healthy PregnancyRead now
Low iron is one of the most common nutritional deficiencies during pregnancy, and it can lead to various adverse outcomes for both the mother and the baby. Therefore, it is crucial for women to ensure they are meeting their daily iron requirements through a balanced diet and prenatal supplements.