Strepsils® Intensive providers fast, effective pain relief without numbing. It contains the anti-inflammatory and analgesic flurbiprofen which works for up to 4 hours to relieve throat soreness and helps eliminate painful swelling and tenderness of the throat.
Directions for use:
Adults and children over 12 years:
Suck one lozenge slowly every 3-6 hours, as required. Move the lozenge around your mouth occasionally as you suck it.
Do not take more than 5 Strepsils Intensive lozenges in any 24 hour period.
Not suitable for children under 12 years of age.
Warning: Do not exceed the stated dose
Keep all medicines out of the reach and sight of children.
Do not take if:
- You have or have ever had a stomach ulcer
- You are allergic to flurbiprofen, aspirin or NSAIDs (no steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs or any of the other ingredients
- You have ever had wheezing, a runny nose or an itchy rash (hives) after taking flurbiprofen or other NSAIDs.
- You have previously experienced gastrointestinal bleeding or perforation whilst taking NSAIDs
- You have ever had heart failure
- Talk to your pharmacist or doctor before use if:
- You have asthma, or kidney, heart, liver, high blood pressure or blood cloth problems
- If you have been told by your doctor that you have an intolerance to some sugars
- You are taking any regular medicines or treatments, or other pain relievers containing aspirin or other NSAIDs
- You are, or may be pregnant, or are breastfeeding.
You added Strepsils Intensive 8.75mg Lozenges Flurbiprofen Honey & Lemon 16's to your cart.
Choosing the best retinol product for your skin concernsRead now
Retinol has become more and more popular in the world in skincare due to its incredible active ingredients, but how well do you know retinol and the amazing things it can do for your skin? Follow our guide on the wonders of retinol, from our recommended products, to how you can fit it into your skincare routine.
Mood Lifting Tools To Support Your WellbeingMood lifting tools and tips from our Health and Wellness Expert Elaine Southern.Read now