Animal Parade Vitamin C is constituted from whole food concentrates. This special Vitamin C blend for children includes citrus-based bioflavonoids, along with grape seed and bilberry extracts and concentrates of both mango and papaya. Be sure to include new and delicious Animal Parade Vitamin C as part of your children's daily health routine. Once they`ve tried it, the chewable convenience and tasty orange juice flavour of Animal Parade will reinforce a healthy habit they will be delighted to remember every day.
- FOR YOUR CHILD'S WELL-BEING: An essential Vitamin C supplement that provides nutritional support for healthy free-radical defence and overall well-being*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.. Vitamin C supports the immune system and normal collagen formation, which is important for the function of healthy skin, bones, cartilage, gums and teeth*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease..
- COMPLETE BLEND FOR CHILDREN: Our special Vitamin C blend for children contains citrus-based bioflavonoids, grape seed and bilberry extracts, and concentrates of both mango and papaya.
- KIDS LOVE IT: The fun animal shapes along with the great natural taste of orange juice make our chewable Vitamin C a children's favourite.
- MAXIMUM PURITY: Our supplement is vegan, gluten free and free from artificial colours, flavourings and preservatives.
- SERVINGS: 90 Animal Shaped Chewable Tablets
As a food supplement for children two years of age and older, two chewable tablets once daily. Do not exceed recommended serving.
Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) . . . . . . . 250 mg . . . 313% Lemon Peel (from Citrus limon . . . . . . .50 mg . . . . . . . † exocarp) (supplying naturally occurring flavonoids) *Reference Intake (RI). ‡Reference Intake (RI) has not been established. Ingredients: Sucrose, xylitol, natural orange flavour, fructose, vitamin C, lubricant (stearic acid, magnesium stearate), lemon peel, citric acid, C-Source (proprietary whole food complex: grape seed [Vitis vinifera extract], bilberry [Vaccinium myrtillus extract] and concentrates of pineapple [35 mg], guava [2 mg], mango [1 mg] and papaya) and natural colour (annatto, curcumin, beet juice, non-GMO cane maltodextrin), anti-caking agent (silica).
Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
Keep out of reach of children.
You added Natures Plus Animal Parade Vitamin C Children's Chewables to your cart.
Achieve Deep Hydration with CeraVeLooking for a simple and affordable way to take care of your family’s skin? Consider using CeraVe, a skincare brand that has become incredibly popular globally for their dermatologist backed products that offer a skincare solution for every skin type.Read now
The Vital Role of Iron in a Healthy PregnancyRead now
Low iron is one of the most common nutritional deficiencies during pregnancy, and it can lead to various adverse outcomes for both the mother and the baby. Therefore, it is crucial for women to ensure they are meeting their daily iron requirements through a balanced diet and prenatal supplements.