Solgar® Vitamin B-Complex with Vitamin C is a high potency Vitamin B-Complex delivering key B vitamins, including Thiamine (B1), Riboflavin (B2), Niacin (B3), Pantothenic Acid (B5), and Vitamin B6, along with other B vitamins such as Folic Acid, Biotin (B7) and Vitamin B12, as well as additional Vitamin C.
B vitamins are essential nutrients required by the body. They help our bodies convert food into energy, allowing us to stay energised throughout the day, as well as supporting our mental performance.
B vitamins are water soluble nutrients that are necessary to maintain energy and general vitality, but they are also used by a number of other important functions within the body including immune, nervous system and psychological functions. Solgar® Vitamin B-Complex with Vitamin C delivers these key B vitamins.
Apart from Vitamin B, Vitamin C has been added to this formula. Vitamin C is an antioxidant vitamin essential to the body’s health and cannot be made by the body itself. Vitamin C plays a role in several bodily functions and contributes to:
• Normal collagen formation for the normal function of blood vessels, bones, cartilage, gums, skin and teeth
• Normal energy-yielding metabolism
• Normal functioning of the nervous system
• Normal psychological function
• Normal functioning of the immune system, as well as during and after intense physical exercise
• Protection of cells from oxidative stress
• Reduction of tiredness and fatigue
• Regeneration of the reduced form of vitamin E
• The increase of iron absorption
You added Solgar Vitamin B-Complex with Vitamin C 100 Tablets to your cart.
The Vital Role of Iron in a Healthy PregnancyRead now
Low iron is one of the most common nutritional deficiencies during pregnancy, and it can lead to various adverse outcomes for both the mother and the baby. Therefore, it is crucial for women to ensure they are meeting their daily iron requirements through a balanced diet and prenatal supplements.
Iron Deficiency and SupplementationIron is a super important mineral that plays a critical role in a variety of our body functions, such as the creation of haemoglobin, which transports oxygen throughout the body. When iron levels in the body are low, it can lead to a range of health issues and symptoms that may affect your day to day life.Read now