Solgar® Vitamin B-Complex with Vitamin C is a high potency Vitamin B-Complex delivering key B vitamins, including Thiamine (B1), Riboflavin (B2), Niacin (B3), Pantothenic Acid (B5), and Vitamin B6, along with other B vitamins such as Folic Acid, Biotin (B7) and Vitamin B12, as well as additional Vitamin C.
B vitamins are essential nutrients required by the body. They help our bodies convert food into energy, allowing us to stay energised throughout the day, as well as supporting our mental performance.
B vitamins are water soluble nutrients that are necessary to maintain energy and general vitality, but they are also used by a number of other important functions within the body including immune, nervous system and psychological functions. Solgar® Vitamin B-Complex with Vitamin C delivers these key B vitamins.
• Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Niacin (Vitamin B3), Vitamin B6 and B12 contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue and energy-yielding metabolism
• Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5) contributes to normal mental performance
• Thiamine (Vitamin B1), Biotin (Vitamin B7), Niacin (B3) and Vitamin B6 contribute to normal nervous system and psychological functions
• Thiamine (B1) contributes to the normal function of the heart
• Riboflavin (B2) contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress and the maintenance of normal vision
• Niacin (B3) and Biotin (B7) contribute to the maintenance of normal skin
• Biotin (B7) contributes to normal macronutrient metabolism
Apart from Vitamin B, Vitamin C has been added to this formula. Vitamin C is an antioxidant vitamin essential to the body’s health and cannot be made by the body itself. Vitamin C plays a role in several bodily functions and contributes to:
• Normal collagen formation for the normal function of blood vessels, bones, cartilage, gums, skin and teeth
• Normal energy-yielding metabolism
• Normal functioning of the nervous system
• Normal psychological function
• Normal functioning of the immune system, as well as during and after intense physical exercise
• Protection of cells from oxidative stress
• Reduction of tiredness and fatigue
• Regeneration of the reduced form of vitamin E
• The increase of iron absorption