Liquid B12 2000 mcg with B-Complex - 59ml provides an easy-to-use Vitamin B12 with a B-complex, for those who have difficulty taking tablets or capsules. Vitamin B12 plays a number of different roles in the body such as reducing tiredness, assisting in the release of energy from foods and supporting your vitality.
Presented in liquid form, this product is a convenient, easy to take version of this versatile nutrient, and is particularly important for those with a restrictive diet (such as vegan). Beyond energy Vitamin B12 has several health benefits supporting general vitality and wellbeing.
Liquid B12 2000 mcg with B-Complex - 59ml promotes the health of the nervous system and healthy blood cell formation, and support energy metabolism, with just one full dropper up to two times a day. The main ingredient, Vitamin B12, supports energy metabolism and contributes to:
- Energy-yielding metabolism
- Normal functioning of the nervous system
- Normal homocysteine metabolism
- Normal psychological function
- Normal red blood cell formation
- Normal function of the immune system
- The process of cell division
The B-Complex provides:
- Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5) which contributes to normal mental performance
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Niacin (Vitamin B3), Vitamin B6 and B12 which contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue and energy-yielding metabolism
- Thiamine (Vitamin B1), Biotin (Vitamin B7), Niacin (B3) and Vitamin B6 which contribute to normal nervous system and psychological functions
- Thiamine (B1) which contributes to the normal function of the heart
- Riboflavin (B2) which contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress and the maintenance of normal vision
- Niacin (B3) and Biotin (B7) which contribute to the maintenance of normal skin
- Biotin (B7) which contributes to normal macronutrient metabolism
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Dr. Sheldon Pinnell
SkinCeuticals founding scientist, Dr. Pinnell changed the face of topical Vitamin C Serums with his pivotal research.
- Opens in a new window.