Solgar Vitamin B-Complex is a high potency Vitamin B-Complex delivering a 50 mg dose of key B vitamins. Many B vitamins are interdependent, and thus it is best to take them in combination, such as through a B-complex or a multiple vitamin containing a B-complex.
Solgar’s unique formula delivers Thiamine (B1), Riboflavin (B2), Niacin (B3), Pantothenic Acid (B5), and Vitamin B6, along with other B vitamins such as Folic Acid, Biotin (B7) and Vitamin B12. B vitamins are essential nutrients required by the body. They help our bodies convert food into energy, allowing us to stay energised throughout the day, as well as supporting our mental performance.
Although not dependent on dietary fat for absorption, as one of the main properties of B vitamins is to convert food into energy, it is recommended to take them with a meal.
Solgar Vitamin B-Complex is a rich complex of B vitamin in one capsule daily:
• High potency dose of B vitamins
• Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Niacin (Vitamin B3), Vitamin B6 and B12 contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue and energy-yielding metabolism
• Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5) contributes to normal mental performance
• Thiamine (Vitamin B1), Biotin (Vitamin B7), Niacin (B3) and Vitamin B6 contribute to normal nervous system and psychological functions
• Thiamine (B1) contributes to the normal function of the heart
• Riboflavin (B2) contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress and the maintenance of normal vision
• Niacin (B3) and Biotin (B7) contribute to the maintenance of normal skin
• Biotin (B7) contributes to normal macronutrient metabolism
All Solgar products meet our industry recognized “Gold Standard” for excellence. Made using naturally sourced ingredients and innovating since 1947, Solgar is your perfect supplement to good health – 98% of Solgar consumers recommend the brand*
*Global Praxis online shopper survey 2017, which included 3,882 VMS consumers.
Food supplements should not be used instead of a varied balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Each Vegetable Capsule provides: Vitamin B1 (thiamine mononitrate) 50 mg Vitamin B2 (riboflavin) 50 mg Vitamin B3 (niacinamide) 50 mg Vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid as d-Ca pantothenate) 50 mg Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine HCl) 50 mg Vitamin B12 (cobalamin prep.) 50 ug Biotin (as prep.) 0.05 mg Folacin (folic acid prep.) 400 ug Choline (bitartrate) 21 mg Inositol 50 mg PABA (para aminobenzoic acid) 50 mg Natural Powdered Herbal Base 3.5 mg (alfalfa, acerola, parsley, rose hips and watercress powders
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
You added Solgar Formula Vitamin B-Complex 50 to your cart.
Dr. Sheldon Pinnell
SkinCeuticals founding scientist, Dr. Pinnell changed the face of topical Vitamin C Serums with his pivotal research.
- Opens in a new window.