Snufflebabe Vapour Rub is an effective and mild decongestant containing a gentle blend of eucalyptus oil, menthol and thyme oil. The vapours from these oils help to ease your little one’s nasal congestion so they can feed more comfortably and sleep more soundly.
From 3 Months
- Lightly rub a small amount onto your baby’s chest or throat. Alternatively, dab onto a handkerchief or tissue placed near their bedside.
- To help stop very young children transferring the product into their eyes, you can tie the handkerchief or tissue to something just out of reach.
- For older children, leave bedclothes loose so the soothing vapours can be inhaled through the night. If symptoms carry on, speak to your doctor.
- Do not use the rub inside the nose or mouth.
- Suitable for babies from 3 months
Everything you need to know about antibiotics and how you can support your gut health throughout treatment.Read now
Nutritionist Lucy Brennan ANutr shares her tips and advice on how you can restore your digestive health after the festive season.Read now