The award-winning Sally Cleanse contains 2% salicylic acid to gently eliminate excess oil when used before your Zzzs, helping to reduce spots and blackheads.Formulated for those with oily, congested, problematic skin, Sally Cleanse assists in prompting your skin to exfoliate itself, so when you awaken, you're ready to get up and glow.
Ingredients: - Salicylic acid: exfoliating, pore-clearing beta hydroxy acid (BHA). Who it's for: - Those with very oily skin - Those with blackheads (open comedones) - Those with whiteheads (closed comedones)- Those with under-the-skin spots - Those with keratosis pilaris (chicken skin) - Those with bacne. Nerdie tip: PreProbiotic Cleanse can be used alongside Sally Cleanse on alternating PMs and every AM.
- Oily skin – salicylic acid helps to regulate oil so you’re matte where you want to be
- Skin prone to blackheads (open comedones) and whiteheads (closed comedones) – gets to the root of spots and blackheads by clearing pores
- Under-the-skin spots – Sally can penetrate deep into the pore, reducing inflammation
- Keratosis pilaris (chicken skin) and bacne – use on your body
- Sensitive skin – and we always recommend patch testing
- While pregnant – using high amounts of salicylic acid is not recommended during pregnancy
Directions for use:
Use PM every 3rd night after pre-cleansing.
- Pump a coin-sized amount of cleanser into wet palms.
- Massage into your face using firm, circular, outward motions.
- After 60 seconds, rinse and remove with hands or the Cleanse Off Mitt®.
To use Sally Cleanse as a Spot-Zapper:
Apply directly to spots, leave for three minutes and remove.
Payment & Security
- Opens in a new window.